Drake taking shots at the godsend aka baby goat aka king kendrick

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But Kendrick hasn't?

Kendrick used to rap like Wayne. Now his voice is Eminen and nicki cringe worthy.

Look, I used to be a HuGE drake hater. And loved kdot. This was way before control.

But a lot of kdot stans are not objective in the least beat when it comes to personal biases yall have for one yet not the other.
I'm a Stan of neither, but to me Drake can't rap/spit, Kendrick can (is a beast in that regard):manny:....that's with all jacked flows/styles and etc put aside.

Control verse is overrated to me, Big Sean, Jay Elect>>

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
"Stayed on some conscious shyt ":childplease:...since when
When he rapped like this

How? In what sense? Lyricism? If you said he was lyrically better, I might agree. But even then, I still think there's a strong argument to be made that Kendrick isn't better lyrically. His style is just different. But to say rapping (which overall consists of more than just lyricism..hate when people mix the two together) I call bullshyt. Drake has much better cadence. And I'd much rather hear him do that drawing out words shyt he does than Kendrick do those annoying voice changes
Exactly. I think their both great artists and have listened to their entire discographies beginning to end, they both nice and have different styles neither is killing the other like K. Dot stans make it seem.
I've heard enough to know he's used/stolen quite a few different flows and accents:mjpls:if you think he's dope that's your prerogative breh, more power to you:manny:.
The whole flow jacking shyt is overstated, dude has bars pure and simple :manny:

STFARN

Banned
Daps
Guys on an internet forum getting caught in their feelings and taking sides like theyre homies <<<
:mjlol:

I like both their music but IYRTITL>TPAB
GKMC>NWTS tho

NWTS was still dope tho
Drake got nobodies caught in their feelings heavy tho

The inferiority complexes here:banderas:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I could have all of his fans if I didn't go pop and stayed on some conscious shyt.

Because that worked so well with his first two mixtapes :heh:

Act like people didn't praise 6pm in NY as being one of the hottest songs off IYRT

something that stuck with me a lot
Bout how we need protection from those protectin' the block
Nobody lookin' out for nobody
Maybe we should try and help somebody or be somebody
Instead of bein' somebody that makes the news
So everybody can tweet about it
And then they start to RIP about it
And four weeks later nobody even speaks about it
Damn, I just had to say my piece about it
Oh you gotta love it
But they scared of the truth so back to me showin' out in public
That's a hotter subject

>>>>>>

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How? In what sense? Lyricism? If you said he was lyrically better, I might agree. But even then, I still think there's a strong argument to be made that Kendrick isn't better lyrically. His style is just different. But to say rapping (which overall consists of more than just lyricism..hate when people mix the two together) I call bullshyt. Drake has much better cadence. And I'd much rather hear him do that drawing out words shyt he does than Kendrick do those annoying voice changes

Nah I'm not talking about lyrics, him and drake are vastly overrated in that department (Kendrick excels more at substance type rap/is nice in that regard tho). I'm more so referring to how they come off on the mic. Kendrick killed Jay on that kill my vibe remix because he rapped better than him, lyrically there wasnt a murder. GZA is a better lyricist than Method Man, but he can't rap better than Meth, it's not even close.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
lmao at spittin a written freestyle thats so wack :camby:
A freestyle does not mean off the top, Kool Moe Dee and Big Daddy Kane pioneers of this rap shyt defined a freestyle as a written free of style...all these rappers are spitting written. Nikkas think people are going off the top of the head with multis and shyt :heh:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
When he rapped like this

Exactly. I think their both great artists and have listened to their entire discographies beginning to end, they both nice and have different styles neither is killing the other like K. Dot stans make it seem.

The whole flow jacking shyt is overstated, dude has bars pure and simple :manny:

Drake owes Big Sean a check. It's gotten to the point now Sean kills him on collabo's flow and lyric wise just cause. It's the only way to get the public to pay attention/and see who's better.