Drake taking shots at the godsend aka baby goat aka king kendrick

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
If it came to Drake and Kendrick reallg going all out w/ diss tracks towards each other. Drake would win.

What makes diss tracks hot are those few one liners or punchlines that really hit. Which is not kendricjs strongest point. At all. He's better at providing a long ass drawn out verse with maybe a decent or nice line or two. We already seen with 5 am in Toronto that Drake can provide multiple hot punches. We already seen that Control really had no memorable quotablrs besides the calling out names.

Kendricks punch lines :

Yeah, and nothing's been the same since they dropped Control. And tucked a sensitive rapper back into his pajama clothes

Drakes :

The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me
So they never take shots, I got everybody on safety

I could load every gun with bullets that fly backwards, you probably wouldn't lose a single rapper

Guess it's funny how money can make change outta nikkas. Some nobody started feelin' himself
A couple somebodies started killin' themself
A couple albums dropped, those are still on the shelf
I bet them shyts would have popped if I was willin' to help

/

People really lying to themselves if they really think K dot would body drake
Yeah because he's just a better rapper when it comes down to it, in an actual beef, there's more ammunition for Dot than there is for Drake. Outside of Drake bragging about selling records, what else could he say? From the need me more than they hate me line, to helping rappers sell records, that all goes back to how hot he is, which we know so it isn't a diss.

Kendrick could go into dudes past, expose him as a suburb biracial kid who raps in fake accents. Too many holes to poke at Drake. The only thing he could say about Kendrick was how hot he is. That's it.

It's the reason why Ether > Takeover. At the end of the day, takeover was about Jays success and how he was the king. And it was true. His albums did sell more, he was hotter, and was bigger. But Nas came with factual, personal shyt, and Jay had no rebuttal because Nas', whether people want to admit it or not, was pretty hard to diss.

Drake would get Murked by Kendrick. It ain't because he's so much more inferior as a rapper. Cause while Dot is better, Drake is certainly skillful when he wants to be. But just because they come from two different places, different struggles, different backgrounds, and different upbringings, Drake would be target practice for Kendrick. Too many things to diss.

Drake says "I could have all your fans if I was on some conscious shyt." Kendrick could just say "no you can't, you ain't black and you from it, you're a Canadian suburb Jewish kid. What do,you know about the black American experience and how can you be conscious if you ain't go through it,?"

Personal shyt > rapping about how hot you are.

EVERY TIME

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
And the rappers of yesterday taught the rappers of today how to move. Nas/Hov/Wayne ain't engaged in rap beef in years.

"I ain't CPR, I ain't bringing they life back."

That's the motto these popular nikkas living on, they not stepping on no toes. It is what it is, y'all was complaining when 50 was dissing a new rapper every week, now y'all complaining they sending subliminal shots and not dissing each other. Make up ya minds man :snoop:

Shocking that of all these new rappers, Young Thug would be the most bout it.

Daps
People still think he's beefing with Kendrick?
clearly, these dudes bored as hell and just looking into a line..

even worse, dude just posted Drake giving Kendrick a shout out at OVO Fest few pages back.. :snoop:

Was this supposed to be hot? Is this Kendrick? This is who yall think would kill drake in a battle? Not one hot line. The verse ain't even hot lol
i was reading that sh!t thinking the same thing.. :mjlol:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
He can't, that acapella is weak/voice is corny, another weak rapper hidden by production. Production is always the first thing people big up when they hear a Drake track.

Ironic considering most the talk around kendricjs latest album is about the production.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I've heard enough to know he's used/stolen quite a few different flows and accents:mjpls:if you think he's dope that's your prerogative breh, more power to you:manny:.

But Kendrick hasn't?

Kendrick used to rap like Wayne. Now his voice is Eminen and nicki cringe worthy.

Look, I used to be a HuGE drake hater. And loved kdot. This was way before control.

But a lot of kdot stans are not objective in the least beat when it comes to personal biases yall have for one yet not the other.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Yeah because he's just a better rapper when it comes down to it, in an actual beef, there's more ammunition for Dot than there is for Drake. Outside of Drake bragging about selling records, what else could he say? From the need me more than they hate me line, to helping rappers sell records, that all goes back to how hot he is, which we know so it isn't a diss.

Kendrick could go into dudes past, expose him as a suburb biracial kid who raps in fake accents. Too many holes to poke at Drake. The only thing he could say about Kendrick was how hot he is. That's it.

It's the reason why Ether > Takeover. At the end of the day, takeover was about Jays success and how he was the king. And it was true. His albums did sell more, he was hotter, and was bigger. But Nas came with factual, personal shyt, and Jay had no rebuttal because Nas', whether people want to admit it or not, was pretty hard to diss.

Drake would get Murked by Kendrick. It ain't because he's so much more inferior as a rapper. Cause while Dot is better, Drake is certainly skillful when he wants to be. But just because they come from two different places, different struggles, different backgrounds, and different upbringings, Drake would be target practice for Kendrick. Too many things to diss.

Drake says "I could have all your fans if I was on some conscious shyt." Kendrick could just say "no you can't, you ain't black and you from it, you're a Canadian suburb Jewish kid. What do,you know about the black American experience and how can you be conscious if you ain't go through it,?"

Personal shyt > rapping about how hot you are.

EVERY TIME
Kendrick can't say anything that Drake hasn't already exposed in his music. Everybody knows Drake was on Degrassi, everybody knows he's biracial, everybody knows he grew up in Toronto suburbs. We know Drake's upbringing we know about his pops in Memphis, we even know his mother was a fukking florist. Kendrick doesn't have real personal shyt on Drake like Nas had on Jay. At the end of the day Drake gave Kendrick a stimulus package and took him on tour when nikkas didn't know who he was, Drake have Kendrick a placement on the interlude of a multiplatinum record.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Kendrick can "rap" better though, that can't be denied and I'm far from a Kendrick Stan.

How? In what sense? Lyricism? If you said he was lyrically better, I might agree. But even then, I still think there's a strong argument to be made that Kendrick isn't better lyrically. His style is just different. But to say rapping (which overall consists of more than just lyricism..hate when people mix the two together) I call bullshyt. Drake has much better cadence. And I'd much rather hear him do that drawing out words shyt he does than Kendrick do those annoying voice changes