Drake taking shots at the godsend aka baby goat aka king kendrick

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
if Jay made a line about circles being small it wouldve been a legit double entendre

Hov..the king of double meanings and wordplay :blessed:

Edit: wait forgot bout the classic Moment of clarity

See in my inner circle all we do is ball
Till we all got triangles on our wall

:ohlawd: :lawd: :mjcry: :wow:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This insecure muthafuka always rapping about how small his circle is, and how few friends he has in the industry.

Fuk out here faqqit. Canadians in general must be this insecure.

Especially after bombing Coachella 2 weeks in a row :russ: I can see why
Dnt rappers in general rap like that

Aint rap like the genre of insecurity breh :mjpls:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Kendrick's level? :mjlol:

Why are nikkas assuming Kendrick is destroying Drake in a hypothetical beef? I never heard no real diss records from Kendrick, I have seen Drake's subliminal game, I have seen Drake battle Common, I have heard Drake ethering nikkas of the Toronto underground.

Kendrick isn't ending Drake's career, I fukks with them both but that's real talk... :manny:

If it came to Drake and Kendrick reallg going all out w/ diss tracks towards each other. Drake would win.

What makes diss tracks hot are those few one liners or punchlines that really hit. Which is not kendricjs strongest point. At all. He's better at providing a long ass drawn out verse with maybe a decent or nice line or two. We already seen with 5 am in Toronto that Drake can provide multiple hot punches. We already seen that Control really had no memorable quotablrs besides the calling out names.

Kendricks punch lines :

Yeah, and nothing's been the same since they dropped Control. And tucked a sensitive rapper back into his pajama clothes

Drakes :

The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me
So they never take shots, I got everybody on safety

I could load every gun with bullets that fly backwards, you probably wouldn't lose a single rapper

Guess it's funny how money can make change outta nikkas. Some nobody started feelin' himself
A couple somebodies started killin' themself
A couple albums dropped, those are still on the shelf
I bet them shyts would have popped if I was willin' to help

/

People really lying to themselves if they really think K dot would body drake

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If it came to Drake and Kendrick reallg going all out w/ diss tracks towards each other. Drake would win.

What makes diss tracks hot are those few one liners or punchlines that really hit. Which is not kendricjs strongest point. At all. He's better at providing a long ass drawn out verse with maybe a decent or nice line or two. We already seen with 5 am in Toronto that Drake can provide multiple hot punches. We already seen that Control really had no memorable quotablrs besides the calling out names.

Kendricks punch lines :

Yeah, and nothing's been the same since they dropped Control. And tucked a sensitive rapper back into his pajama clothes

Drakes :

The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me
So they never take shots, I got everybody on safety

I could load every gun with bullets that fly backwards, you probably wouldn't lose a single rapper

Guess it's funny how money can make change outta nikkas. Some nobody started feelin' himself
A couple somebodies started killin' themself
A couple albums dropped, those are still on the shelf
I bet them shyts would have popped if I was willin' to help

/

People really lying to themselves if they really think K dot would body drake

Its lines like that, that have so much depth to them, that make me cringe when I hear him do tracks like INTL Simper's Anthem:snoop:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Drake's style of rap is way more conducive to battling that Kendrick. Plus Drake follows the battle rap culture heavily. He'd body Kendrick on some back and forth shyt

This. This. This.

Sick of people acting like Kendrick is built lyrically to battle when he is NOT. Drakes style of lyricism is much more battle friendly than Kendrick.