Drake taking shots at the godsend aka baby goat aka king kendrick

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I fukks with drake but the day drake gets into a real rap beef with someone on kendricks level will be the day his career ends. He lucky to be in this era of hip hop where you can be pop artist frontin like youre a hardcore lyricist and no one checks you.
Kendrick's level? :mjlol:

Why are nikkas assuming Kendrick is destroying Drake in a hypothetical beef? I never heard no real diss records from Kendrick, I have seen Drake's subliminal game, I have seen Drake battle Common, I have heard Drake ethering nikkas of the Toronto underground.

Kendrick isn't ending Drake's career, I fukks with them both but that's real talk... :manny:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Why are nikkas assuming Kendrick is destroying Drake in a hypothetical beef? I never heard no real diss records from Kendrick, I have seen Drake's subliminal game, I have seen Drake battle Common, I have heard Drake ethering nikkas of the Toronto underground.

Kendrick isn't ending Drake's career, I fukks with them both but that's real talk... :manny:
Drake's style of rap is way more conducive to battling that Kendrick. Plus Drake follows the battle rap culture heavily. He'd body Kendrick on some back and forth shyt

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:dahell:

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk
I fukks with drake but the day drake gets into a real rap beef with someone on kendricks level will be the day his career ends. He lucky to be in this era of hip hop where you can be pop artist frontin like youre a hardcore lyricist and no one checks you.

:salute: to all'at

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
This insecure muthafuka always rapping about how small his circle is, and how few friends he has in the industry.

Fuk out here faqqit. Canadians in general must be this insecure.

Especially after bombing Coachella 2 weeks in a row :russ: I can see why