Drake says he never went to a black barbershop cuz his mom was scared of black people

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
doesnt matter, black americans will ride this fraud nikkas dikk anyway. And Canadian street nikkas will keep killing each other on this fraud nikkas orders. black culture y'all :manny:
U know what’s funny is I think Drake is way bigger in American cities than here. Like there is not some hard body Drake Stan coalition in Toronto people would dikk ride if he was in their area due to clout but I cannot think of anybody who is like an out and out straight up fan of this guy in terms of Toronto music people. That isn’t to say hes wack I def fukk with a lot of his music but it is transparent to everybody how fake the whole 6 god thing is. There is not one person from here who calls Toronto the 6 like think about that for a second. How can you call a city a whole new name and have nobody from that city call it that name. It’s the most cringeworthy stuff ever especially since only Americans or suburban cacs say the 6. I’m 27 I’ve never heard anyone call it the 6. With his slang it’s like he hears a new word and bangs it out hard body for months on end without any context. I mean the nikka sounds like a fukking Saturday night live Cac mocking a Toronto nikka it’s unbelievable.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
A suburban cornball and a former cop running hip hop

ross-drake.jpg

I'm just glad I came up when hip hop was real :blessed:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
U know what’s funny is I think Drake is way bigger in American cities than here. Like there is not some hard body Drake Stan coalition in Toronto people would dikk ride if he was in their area due to clout but I cannot think of anybody who is like an out and out straight up fan of this guy in terms of Toronto music people. That isn’t to say hes wack I def fukk with a lot of his music but it is transparent to everybody how fake the whole 6 god thing is. There is not one person from here who calls Toronto the 6 like think about that for a second. How can you call a city a whole new name and have nobody from that city call it that name. It’s the most cringeworthy stuff ever especially since only Americans or suburban cacs say the 6. I’m 27 I’ve never heard anyone call it the 6. With his slang it’s like he hears a new word and bangs it out hard body for months on end without any context. I mean the nikka sounds like a fukking Saturday night live Cac mocking a Toronto nikka it’s unbelievable.

Alot of truth in the post. Last time I went to Toronto(summer of 2016), most adults I asked weren't really fukking with Drake like that and the only people I saw wearing OVO clothing were kids under age 20.

Did he ever have an underground buzz in Toronto before he got famous?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The astronomical lack of self-awareness :snoop:

I hope he’s prepared to watch Sophie never take their kid to a black owned barbershop :mjlol:

Drakes son is white

Why would he be at a black barbershop? :dahell:

Y’all just looking for ways to hate smh

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Alot of truth in the post. Last time I went to Toronto(summer of 2016), most adults I asked weren't really fukking with Drake like that and the only people I saw wearing OVO clothing were kids under age 20.

One day we all woke up and he had the number 2 song on billboard with best I ever had I had no idea who he was before that.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm just glad I came up when hip hop was real :blessed:

What era was that? When Bambatta and Mr Cee were in the closet?

When Rap A Lot was doing it heavy even tho J Prince didnt even play hip hop in his own house and only used hip hop to make money?

When KRS was claiming to be the teacher yet in reality doesn't give 2 fukks about sexually abused kids?

When E40 said on the Charlie Hustle dvd that E40 is just a rap charachter and not the real person he is.

When Canibus was claiming to be this battle rapper who would later pull out a notebook in a rap battle?

Which era are u talking about?

:jbhmm:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Black people dont wear ovo gear

It's for his indan/asian/arabs/cac fams

I made a thread about this

@Broke Wave