Drake says he never went to a black barbershop cuz his mom was scared of black people

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Shyt man yall canadians ain't getting it!!!
What I am saying is black barber shops in tdot aint like black barber shops in the U.S.

This means that a white lady going to black barber shops in Toronto ain't the same as a white lady going to a black barber shops in the U.S.

There ain't no level of fear in Toronto in a black barber shop.

This means that it aint that Drakes mom feared black people, it means she did not like them!!

Stop a bunch of CDN brehs came and said this is bullshyt

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It's probably a certain behavioral pattern that is common there that is more cultural that has 0 to do with genetics.

Maybe she just doesn't like loud, ignorant, animated people.

I got my haircut at several black barbershops and there is an element of gossip and arguing and talk that is not present at the Korean or Mexican barbershops.

I have literally never seen a white barbershop or met a white barber in my entire life. Maybe it's different in Canada.
Americans in general are stupid, it's not a race thing. You're all stupid.

Canada and Britain are more reserved because we are more respectful of each other.

The CACs in America are the descendants of slave masters, thieves, criminals and rapists that escaped Europe to start a new life. Why do you think you have so much crime there.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Lol so Drake is from the non super rich part of Forest Hill just the upper middle class part... that’s midtown and off Eglinton... no exaggeration there must be at least 20 Jamaican barber shops within 5-10 minutes drive from where he grew up considering the very next neighbourhood over is LITTLE JAMAICA. So if this ninja was the same roadman type of dude with the Jamaican slang growing up he would have loved this and went down the street every day. Forest Hill his main intersection is Bathurst and Eglinton and at Bathurst and Bloor (15 minutes south) is where my barber is and another barber shop which is essentially attached to it and some black salons and some black owned shops a small plaza. I’ve been going there since the 7th grade.

Finally if he knew even one person from G way or past Kennedy road as he claims in his music before he was a famous rapper he would know that Scarborough has some of the best barbers in the city and that dudes from every section even the west end go to certain barbers in Scarborough especially the spot at Ellesmere and Brimley I believe. But it’s clear if he knew any black peoples going up he was not friends with them because how could you avoid getting a cut with the mandem.

This all goes into my theory of this dude not being from Toronto at all basically never really growing up here spending all his time moving around as a child star and now grossly overcompensating by being Mr Toronto and exaggerating the accent and slang.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Americans in general are stupid, it's not a race thing. You're all stupid.

Canada and Britain are more reserved because we are more respectful of each other.

The CACs in America are the descendants of slave masters, thieves, criminals and rapists that escaped Europe to start a new life. Why do you think you have so much crime there.

Lol....

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
It's probably a certain behavioral pattern that is common there that is more cultural that has 0 to do with genetics.

Maybe she just doesn't like loud, ignorant, animated people.

I got my haircut at several black barbershops and there is an element of gossip and arguing and talk that is not present at the Korean or Mexican barbershops.

I have literally never seen a white barbershop or met a white barber in my entire life. Maybe it's different in Canada.
:mjpls:
Y'all went after dude from Canada so heavy y'all let this wild shyt slide through.