Drake says he never went to a black barbershop cuz his mom was scared of black people

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Like see even you I can tell you are either not from Toronto or from a outside suburb. Who uses the phrase “Mans” to start a sentence and is actually from Toronto in 2018. Please someone else from Toronto tell me I’m buggin right now.

I did that for humour. I don't use mandem slang in general :snoop:
I've never lived outside the city limits of Toronto.:hhh:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Just to clarify, there is no shortage of black barbershops, African hair salons or black/African hair care shops in Toronto. And if you're in the know there's also no shortage of black barbers operating in the back of non barber or hair related stores and shops in Toronto.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Can't help yourself huh?
She probably don't like it.

I don't mind.

Some people are irritated at a certain personality type. I am not but I think everyone has a right to like or dislike and avoid what they want.

What's next is someone "racist" if they don't want to be on a message board like this one? Not everything is for everyone.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She probably don't like it.

I don't mind.

Some people are irritated at a certain personality type. I am not but I think everyone has a right to like or dislike and avoid what they want.

What's next is someone "racist" if they don't want to be on a message board like this one? Not everything is for everyone.
I got to Black barbershops when I'm growing my hair and they aren't loud ignorant and animated. You fat stupid c00n.

lpUX0o.gif

You fat smelly stinking nikka, what bytch wanna lay with you? @True Sinister exposure...

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
thread title lying, because thats not what he said.

anyways drake seemed like he was gon spill his life story on that ep, knew he was going to be on it. But damn that shyt felt like a therapy session

nikka is also weird as fukk like when he text LeBron if he "let him down", why the fukk are you texting lebron on if you let him down in the middle of a rap beef:why:

Breh, you're speaking too logically. These cats HATE Drake.

As far as the Bron text goes, that was a bit odd, but I understand him looking for guidance or acceptance from someone he considers a brother.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Onyx Barbers is right in the heart of the city and has been there for very many years.

People are boosting in here about the lack of Black barbershops.

Lol i fukked that all the way up , its RITZ that the barber shop was next to:russ:

But yea...they out there!

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
lol,just because someone is with a black person, it doesn't mean they don't stereotype black people as a whole.