Drake says he never went to a black barbershop cuz his mom was scared of black people

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol so Drake is from the non super rich part of Forest Hill just the upper middle class part... that’s midtown and off Eglinton... no exaggeration there must be at least 20 Jamaican barber shops within 5-10 minutes drive from where he grew up considering the very next neighbourhood over is LITTLE JAMAICA. So if this ninja was the same roadman type of dude with the Jamaican slang growing up he would have loved this and went down the street every day. Forest Hill his main intersection is Bathurst and Eglinton and at Bathurst and Bloor (15 minutes south) is where my barber is and another barber shop which is essentially attached to it and some black salons and some black owned shops a small plaza. I’ve been going there since the 7th grade.

Finally if he knew even one person from G way or past Kennedy road as he claims in his music before he was a famous rapper he would know that Scarborough has some of the best barbers in the city and that dudes from every section even the west end go to certain barbers in Scarborough especially the spot at Ellesmere and Brimley I believe. But it’s clear if he knew any black peoples going up he was not friends with them because how could you avoid getting a cut with the mandem.

This all goes into my theory of this dude not being from Toronto at all basically never really growing up here spending all his time moving around as a child star and now grossly overcompensating by being Mr Toronto and exaggerating the accent and slang.
Yep. Always seemed like he came back after blowing up in 2010-2011 and started to really rep the city after the "Houstonlantavegas" era, and acted like he was always here. Dudes like Kardinal were always making Toronto sounds, vocab and imagery, Drake only did after he blew up off a different sound

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Americans in general are stupid, it's not a race thing. You're all stupid.

Canada and Britain are more reserved because we are more respectful of each other.

The CACs in America are the descendants of slave masters, thieves, criminals and rapists that escaped Europe to start a new life. Why do you think you have so much crime there.
Really bruh?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until the day I die, I will never understand what the hell this generation ever saw in this clown.

The entire Drake phenomenon to me will always be summed up with this simple expression :

:dahell:

Yep.... then again, this generation is more about being fake, fraudulence and living fantasies than keeping it real. They aren't built to hear the truth because they are used to being lied to. I see so many fakes and frauds basically talking about real this, real that and they don't even know what the fukk real is because they stay supporting fake shyt. They fall for it everytime and instead of learning and waking up, they still do the same dumb shyt. That 2016 election before and after really was the moment of truth. That meek mill and drake shyt happened around the same time too. So you already know who is all talk or all walk.

Last edited:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
11:37

giphy.gif

always knew the fraud was a cracca deep inside him and his haunted house p*ssy of a mother..

nQbrErS.gif

wonder how the graham craccas gon spin this

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
thread title lying, because thats not what he said.

anyways drake seemed like he was gon spill his life story on that ep, knew he was going to be on it. But damn that shyt felt like a therapy session

nikka is also weird as fukk like when he text LeBron if he "let him down", why the fukk are you texting lebron on if you let him down in the middle of a rap beef:why:

Sinister

Banned
Daps
:mjpls:
Y'all went after dude from Canada so heavy y'all let this wild shyt slide through.
I'm speaking from my personal experiences.

You want me to change what actually happened in these establishments to match what you wish was true?

I also never said any of those characteristics were necessarily bad. In the Korean place there is never any othet customers and the guy can barely speak English. In the Mexican place they usually have spanish shyt on the tv. Here and there they have a black barber.

I tend to think non black people don't know how to treat black hair the same way.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
The fact that yall even let someone with this type of speaking voice be the king of hip hop makes me sick
breh, you say this like the other top popular rappers dont have dorky, soft voices ex: Sean, Cole, Kendrick etc

i understand your point, but raps most popular acts now is nikkas who sound relatively similar to drake
In her defense I've met the real Dennis G (Drakes Dad) at a party in LA a month ago and I can tell you, he's definitely a cornball brother.
So basically, Drake's corniness is genetic :mjlol: