Drake says he never went to a black barbershop cuz his mom was scared of black people

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmaoooo
There weren't any black barber shops on Toronto in them days hahahhahaha
Barely even now lol

Breh this is straight up bullshyt because I remember living on the outskirts of Toronto and my pops would take me to Toronto to this place called Goldie’s and that was in the late 80’s and early 90’s so black barber shops have always been around in Toronto. This just indicates that drakes mother sheltered him from his blackside when he was in Canada growing up. And the shyt is documented by watching them degrassi episodes. It’s like once he found and ascended from super cuts to a black barber he became a new nikka :mjlol:

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It's probably a certain behavioral pattern that is common there that is more cultural that has 0 to do with genetics.

Maybe she just doesn't like loud, ignorant, animated people.

I got my haircut at several black barbershops and there is an element of gossip and arguing and talk that is not present at the Korean or Mexican barbershops.

I have literally never seen a white barbershop or met a white barber in my entire life. Maybe it's different in Canada.
Cause we (white cats) get our hair cut at super cuts etc.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
i wonder if his mom was the only one scared of black people back then.:mjpls:

this guy most probably didn't have black friends till his late teens/early twenties, but we have to now believe his southern and jamaican accents.
:deadmanny:clown
He use to go to Memphis to see his pops in the hood

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmaoooo
There weren't any black barber shops on Toronto in them days hahahhahaha
Barely even now lol

I stumbled upon one in downtown toronto as a tourist...right next to katz.... that was a few years ago though I couldn't tell you if it's still there

If i can just happen to come across one wandering around aimlessly downtoen there has to be at least a decent availability ...

Edit , RITZ not katz lol...but yea!

Last edited: