Drake says he never went to a black barbershop cuz his mom was scared of black people

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Lmaoooo
There weren't any black barber shops on Toronto in them days hahahhahaha
Barely even now lol

Huh :what:

lil Jamaica (eglington West)

Which is 10 min away from Forrest hill has like 20 barbershops on that strip alone ,

Vaughn rd and oakwood have a couple too and he went to school there also stop the caping , because he ,drake himself ain’t say there wasn’t a lot of black barbershops.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:mjpls: @Emeritus never had a black barber in his early life in Toronto either.
full

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
It's probably a certain behavioral pattern that is common there that is more cultural that has 0 to do with genetics.

Maybe she just doesn't like loud, ignorant, animated people.

I got my haircut at several black barbershops and there is an element of gossip and arguing and talk that is not present at the Korean or Mexican barbershops.

I have literally never seen a white barbershop or met a white barber in my entire life. Maybe it's different in Canada.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Shyt man yall canadians ain't getting it!!!
What I am saying is black barber shops in tdot aint like black barber shops in the U.S.

This means that a white lady going to black barber shops in Toronto ain't the same as a white lady going to a black barber shops in the U.S.

There ain't no level of fear in Toronto in a black barber shop.

This means that it aint that Drakes mom feared black people, it means she did not like them!!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Until the day I die, I will never understand what the hell this generation ever saw in this clown.

The entire Drake phenomenon to me will always be summed up with this simple expression :

:dahell:
I don't know what people saw but I know what I heard

it's good music. :manny:

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
What I am saying is black barber shops in tdot aint like black barber shops in the U.S.

This means that a white lady going to black barber shops in Toronto ain't the same as a white lady going to a black barber shops in the U.S.

This means that it aint that Drakes mom feared black people, it means she did not like them!!

Just quit .. stop making up scenarios if you don’t know or understand the city and what was or not gwanin in the dot...

You know what keep rocking you might be a a expert on what white ladies think of black men in North American barbershops.

:francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

So Black American barbeshops are scary? scarier? wtf are you on about breh :dahell:

stop trying to clean up what you said you only making it worse.

she was intimidated of being outside her comfort zone because she was in a minority.