Drake says he never went to a black barbershop cuz his mom was scared of black people

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Why some of yall nikkas from britain and Europe always bragging about yall white people? :mjpls:They were racist and criminals too.
Did you not read what I just wrote?:what:

Your history is a lie.

Also, I'm from the Caribbean and moved to the UK at a very young age.

In the Caribbean we are taught our ancestors history and the traditions that were passed down to us... can you say the same?:mjpls::sas2:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
saw the full episode last night and it didn't come off as bad as it sounds. one thing i respect about drake is his honesty. he could've easily spun it but was genuine.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
You non AAs are about as bad as whites with being leeches on the culture, taking shots and not doing any research, if anything, y'all honestly might be worst.

Gullah Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor | Where Gullah Geechee Culture Lives
You do know black people from Africa are not just from one place, you stupid American c*nt-faced fukkwit. :mjlol:

You can't just claim any culture just because you are black.:mjlol::dead:

When I mean tradition and culture I meant from the community your direct ancestors descended from.:mjlol::ufdup:

I would school you but I don't have time.:mjlol:

You Americans are funny.:mjlol:

:hhh::mjlol:

Also, when you say you "non African Americans are just as bad as whites" is further proof why nobody in the world takes an American's opinion seriously anymore.

I'm being serious when I say the majority of Americans are fukking stoopid. It's not a race thing it's apart of your culture. Just turn on the news and they're showing you fukking car chases or trying to sell you medication FOH.

:mjlol::francis:

It's not your fault but you still have time to mentally grow. :picard:

Those CACs really did a number on you to be so ignorant to your own race.:pacspit::snoop:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
You do know black people from Africa are not just from one place, you stupid American c*nt-faced fukkwit. :mjlol:

You can't just claim any culture just because you are black.:mjlol::dead:

When I mean tradition and culture I meant from the community your direct ancestors descended from.:mjlol::ufdup:

I would school you but I don't have time.:mjlol:

You Americans are funny.:mjlol:

:hhh::mjlol:

Also, when you say you "non African Americans are just as bad as whites" is further proof why nobody in the world takes an American's opinion seriously anymore.

I'm being serious when I say the majority of Americans are fukking stoopid. It's not a race thing it's apart of your culture. Just turn on the news and they're showing you fukking car chases or trying to sell you medication FOH.

:mjlol::francis:

It's not your fault but you still have time to mentally grow. :picard:

Those CACs really did a number on you to be so ignorant to your own race.:pacspit::snoop:
When did I ever try to claim any place in Africa, you must not know me, have a look through my post history, you got to have mistaken for someone else. But with that being said, everything that AAs do is built on whatever the slaves brought over here, from hoodoo to twerking to the banjo. This is not up for debate. And y'all are just as bad as cacs when it comes to liking what we do and taking shots. What website is this? Hiphop is who's culture? Do you know how stupid you look taking shots at AAs while posting on a sub forum that centers around hip hop(an AA sub culture)?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
When did I ever try to claim any place in Africa, you must not know me, have a look through my post history, you got to have mistaken for someone else. But with that being said, everything that AAs do is built on whatever the slaves brought over here, from hoodoo to twerking to the banjo. This is not up for debate. And y'all are just as bad as cacs when it comes to liking what we do and taking shots. What website is this? Hiphop is who's culture? Do you know how stupid you look taking shots at AAs while posting on a sub forum that centers around hip hop(an AA sub culture)?
:mjlol::umad: