Drake says he never went to a black barbershop cuz his mom was scared of black people

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"WHAT IS IT, THE BRAIDS?"

This line gets funnier by the fukking day, i want this shyt to be a cultural meme. Just say that shyt anytime white people try to appropriate hair, fade, locs, cornrows, don't matter the hair style, just say that shyt lol

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything Ross, Push and Kendrick said about him is on point…that’s a white man masquerading as a black man to continue living in his rap dream…bro even be tryna change his voice now to not sound so geeky and white, 😭🌽.

Bro never had Top Ramen, never played hide and go get it, never slap boxed, never heard the “Diary of a Mad Band” album, never had 4 wings and shrimp fried rice from the corner Chinese spot on the block, never tasted a 40, never sold weed, never got detention, never snuck in the movies with madd snacks and shhit, etc… nothing…he been a well-off cracker his whole life, 🤝. All yall that’s genuine fans of his, I’d never ever chill with you, never ever ever (Taylor Swift voice), be safe tho

Last edited:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Everything Ross, Push and Kendrick said about him is on point…that’s a white man masquerading as a black man to continue living in his rap dream…bro even be tryna change his voice now to not sound so geeky and white, 😭🌽.

Bro never had Top Ramen, never played hide and go get it, never slap boxed, never heard the “Diary of a Mad Band” album, never had 4 wings and shrimp fried rice from the corner Chinese spot on the block, never tasted a 40, never sold weed, never got detention, never snuck in the movies with madd snacks and shhit, etc… nothing…he been a well-off cracker his whole life, 🤝. All yall that’s genuine fans of his, I’d never ever chill with you, never ever ever (Taylor Swift voice), be safe tho

That can all be true, but it doesn't make him any more or less black. You can be a lame and a nerd and still be black. I know CAC's who did all those things on your list but they are NOT black. This colorism bs needs to stop :yeshrug:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
TNMZ13F.jpg
I forgot I made this :mjlol: