Drake says he never went to a black barbershop cuz his mom was scared of black people

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
It's probably a certain behavioral pattern that is common there that is more cultural that has 0 to do with genetics.

Maybe she just doesn't like loud, ignorant, animated people.

I got my haircut at several black barbershops and there is an element of gossip and arguing and talk that is not present at the Korean or Mexican barbershops.

I have literally never seen a white barbershop or met a white barber in my entire life. Maybe it's different in Canada.
:what: Why would that statement only apply to black barbershop's? Loud, ignorant, and animated people in every race.

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Americans in general are stupid, it's not a race thing. You're all stupid.

Canada and Britain are more reserved because we are more respectful of each other.

The CACs in America are the descendants of slave masters, thieves, criminals and rapists that escaped Europe to start a new life. Why do you think you have so much crime there.

Why some of yall nikkas from britain and Europe always bragging about yall white people? :mjpls:They were racist and criminals too.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
It's really not that hard to understand. Just because you have a daughter with a white woman, doesn't mean, you, as a black man would be comfortable taking your daughter to some area with a flock of white ladies doing yoga or buying whole grains. especially if your daughter looks more on the lighter shade, fukk around and have the police called on you, it's happened to black men before.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Where I grew up... there was always a chick looking like
heh.jpg
with her kids in the barber shop with no problems. Once they left somebody mighta talked some shyt tho

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
My co-worker and I always talk about this.
Drake just throws some ridiculous statement out and the Americans/UK just ride with it and We're here looking like :dwillhuh: "What the fukk is this guy talking about?"

It's ridiculous seeing how the American and UK audience are so sold on Drake. In Toronto, no one fukks with him like that. I literally don't know any black person that is a Drake fanatic. I'm serious. shyt is like Nick Canon being a top MC.

He's fans in Toronto are young Indian/Asian/White posers and clout chasing/queer ass nikkas.
Wow. Almost feel embarrassed to be American

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Where I grew up... there was always a chick looking like
heh.jpg
with her kids in the barber shop with no problems. Once they left somebody mighta talked some shyt tho
:dead:mightve said what

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

Sinister

Banned
Daps
:what: Why would that statement only apply to black barbershop's? Loud, ignorant, and animated people in every race.
Who said only? Who said all?

Maybe someone avoids chicken becaise they don't want salmonella yet they can find it in eggs. Maybe people don't want to buy Toyota's because they don't want anything that will malfunction.

All of you should be ashamed simultaneously bragging about "barbershop talk" and certain aspects universally associated with black barbershops but all of a sudden saying that absolutely none of it is true.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
it kills me how people are scared of Black people like we're the ones who sailed around the world conquering, killing, enslaving and oppressing

scared of us like Black people don't keep our problems to our own communities, we're not big on INTERRACIAL violence or anything

Sinister

Banned
Daps
it kills me how people are scared of Black people like we're the ones who sailed around the world conquering, killing, enslaving and oppressing

scared of us like Black people don't keep our problems to our own communities, we're not big on INTERRACIAL violence or anything
Literally all people who were able to do this did.

Nations are hostile to outsiders. Any people will take over if they have the power and be cruel to its victims.

You just don't like which groups won out in recent centuries.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Literally all people who were able to do this did.

Nations are hostile to outsiders. Any people will take over if they have the power and be cruel to its victims.

You just don't like which groups won out in recent centuries.
wasn't China mainly isolationist? people with adequate resources don't have to do this.

Sinister

Banned
Daps
wasn't China mainly isolationist? people with adequate resources don't have to do this.
At one point so were we.

The more we have access to the rest of the world the more inevitable head bumping will be.

Don't be surprised if another world war happens in your lifetime.