Drake says he never went to a black barbershop cuz his mom was scared of black people

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I could easily name 3 black barbershops I went to this year

Who the hell goes to more than one barbershop? :gucci:

Go somewhere else with this shyt you literal fat homo
full

You must get ran out of places in real life too :mjlol:

Last edited:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye burst open the doors for "regular nikkas". Before you had to be a thug/hustler/street to be a rapper (see Biggie, Pac, Jay-Z, Nas, Cube, Snoop, DMX, Big Pun, etc). You can also argue Mase opened the doors for "fly nikkas" to rap without having to be super tough and LL Cool J did that for ladies men rappers, all of which encapsulated Drake's sound. And his sound was also heavily influenced by Aaliyah/Timbo. He also bit off Kid Cudi too. When Drake came along, he was able to occupy all those lanes. He owes all them nikkas a check to be honest :manny: Kanye the most though.....which is hilarious given their beef now.

Drake don’t rap more than 60% if the time.

More like he owes fuguees rather than Kanye. Even owe OutKast. And owes ludacris cause he was a regular guy rapping too before Kanye...and Kanye was more woke than drake ever been if you will.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
You do know black people from Africa are not just from one place, you stupid American c*nt-faced fukkwit. :mjlol:

You can't just claim any culture just because you are black.:mjlol::dead:

When I mean tradition and culture I meant from the community your direct ancestors descended from.:mjlol::ufdup:
This shyt cut deep no lie but THIS IS AMERICA.
The only consistent culture and history i have is hip hop, funk, blues, and soul.
So....yea.

Iwould school you but I don't have time.:mjlol:

You Americans are funny.:mjlol:

:hhh::mjlol:

Also, when you say you "non African Americans are just as bad as whites" is further proof why nobody in the world takes an American's opinion seriously anymore.

I'm being serious when I say the majority of Americans are fukking stoopid. It's not a race thing it's apart of your culture. Just turn on the news and they're showing you fukking car chases or trying to sell you medication FOH.

:mjlol::francis:

It's not your fault but you still have time to mentally grow. :picard:

Those CACs really did a number on you to be so ignorant to your own race.:pacspit::snoop:

I Often wonder if the rest of the world truly views america this way.
I mean i have my owm views but im here, in america, surrounded by fukkery.
In Michigan. So my views are a little skewed

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
it kills me how people are scared of Black people like we're the ones who sailed around the world conquering, killing, enslaving and oppressing

scared of us like Black people don't keep our problems to our own communities, we're not big on INTERRACIAL violence or anything
Ugh who raised you.

You dont take over entire empires and have dynasties without it. You think the Moors conquered turkey spain grenada and north africa using Politeness?

The moorish rule and culture spread through Europe and Britain. The WHITEST OF PLACES.
Statues of Moorish rulers were/are in Germany, amsterdam, ireland, britain, spain, morocco.

Go read.
Damn this fukking country.
Theres more to history than king and rosa parks. And harriet tubman.

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
Did you not read what I just wrote?:what:

Your history is a lie.

Also, I'm from the Caribbean and moved to the UK at a very young age.

In the Caribbean we are taught our ancestors history and the traditions that were passed down to us... can you say the same?:mjpls::sas2:

Sure can. And why leave majority black countries with traditions and love of ancestors you claim to love to live in majority white countries :mjpls::usure:.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Sure can. And why leave majority black countries with traditions and love of ancestors you claim to love to live in majority white countries :mjpls::usure:.
What type of argument is that when you yourself speak English and live in a country colonised by British people... which is why you speak English.:mjlol:

There are considerably more white people in the US so what point did you try to make... I'll wait. :mjlol:

Americans.:mjlol::mjgrin::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
What type of argument is that when you yourself speak English and live in a country colonised by British people... which is why you speak English.:mjlol:

There are considerably more white people in the US so what point did you try to make... I'll wait. :mjlol:

Americans.:mjlol::mjgrin::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Both Canada and the UK have a much larger percentage of white people and much smaller percentage of black people. Also my family didn't choose to come here like you and yours. We were forced to speak english.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Who the hell goes to more than one barbershop? :gucci:

Go somewhere else with this shyt you literal fat homo
full

You must get ran out of places in real life too :mjlol:
His fat level is that "permanent sneeze x bo x dookie" combo that comes from not being able to reach the nooks and crannies.
:hhh:
Nobody wants that in chair or on equip.
Plus obese back-of-neck nestle crunch skin is dangerously corrosive to clippers.
:scust:
Get violations, brehs.