Drake says he never went to a black barbershop cuz his mom was scared of black people

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I've never been to a black barbershop, we don't really have them out here like that. Dominicans got the game on smash out here. Idk about Canada tho, any Dominican shops out there?
you don't have black barbershops in NY:hhh:?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
WRpG.gif

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
I've never been to a black barbershop, we don't really have them out here like that. Dominicans got the game on smash out here. Idk about Canada tho, any Dominican shops out there?
There's one in Plaza Latina on Milvan Drive and there's definitely a couple Dominican salons for the ladies, one on Jane street 2700 block of I'm not mistaken.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Its VERY telling that some of u black dudes in here never been to a black barbershop. But some places in NYC theres an abundance of Dominican shops so its understandable. But either way. Drake's version of "never going to a black barbershop" is way different than going to a Dominican barbershop in the hood. It's not like there wasnt any black barbershops around him. His white moms took him to WHITE barbers cause she was scared to be around majority black people.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Techwood Homed in ATL is the first, 1936.
Regent Park wasn't built until the late 40s.
Y'all got Cabrini'd.
When they tore the projects down in Chicago, nikkas went ham...according to my chi brehs.

Same here.

When they tore down the Brewsters and the Jeffries projects.
Closed down a gang of High Schools too.

City been a wasteland ever since.
Ripe for gentrification.