Drake says he never went to a black barbershop cuz his mom was scared of black people

---

Superstar
Daps
Really bruh?

Breh did you watch all those videos, that cac bytch called the police on him and said he sexually assaulted when all he did was to tell her dumb ass to sit down.

• Dap
Reactions: DKM

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Breh did you watch all those videos, that cac bytch called the police on him and said he sexually assaulted when all he did was to tell her dumb ass to sit down.
Bro. I know. I was disproving dude's point. I was showing him that crackas are the same everywhere. He tried to act like shyt was different in the UK.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Until the day I die, I will never understand what the hell this generation ever saw in this clown.

The entire Drake phenomenon to me will always be summed up with this simple expression :

:dahell:

Kanye burst open the doors for "regular nikkas". Before you had to be a thug/hustler/street to be a rapper (see Biggie, Pac, Jay-Z, Nas, Cube, Snoop, DMX, Big Pun, etc). You can also argue Mase opened the doors for "fly nikkas" to rap without having to be super tough and LL Cool J did that for ladies men rappers, all of which encapsulated Drake's sound. And his sound was also heavily influenced by Aaliyah/Timbo. He also bit off Kid Cudi too. When Drake came along, he was able to occupy all those lanes. He owes all them nikkas a check to be honest :manny: Kanye the most though.....which is hilarious given their beef now.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
The fact that yall even let someone with this type of speaking voice be the king of hip hop makes me sick

lol,but he ain't the damn king,Kendrick is:martin:
Pusha actually rejuvinated his career,then failed to kill it off by pump faking on the surgical summer:francis:

I wanna know what her issue was?Because if it was just men acting thirsty I can understand,my mama didn't like going to the barbershop with me for that reason. But she dropped me off because I wasn't a sheltered suburbanite smh.

Was it that,or did she just not appreciate black men in the barbershop speaking their minds about white supremacy and racism. Did she feel "disrespected" as a woman,or as a jew:mjpls:? That is very problematic when your son is black,because its obvious which side she is on. Seems like she might have wanted to hear what those black men had to say about living in Canada as a black man. Instead she left that barbershop and just planned on raising her son as a white man.

Drake is basically Eminem in black face,and he actually wore black face:wow:.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Hate? Oh u musta misunderstood what point I was trying to make. The point I was making is that every era had some hypocricy behind the scenes. You said your era was "real" yet you are bigging up the 90's when the dj was no longer the star. Your era was when the mc was the star and not the dj. But u got hip hop heads from the 70's that will say 90's rap music is far removed from its origins, when the dj was the star. Thats the point I was trying to make.

tenor.gif

nah bruh. that shyt about E-40 i'd never even heard before, and I'd be willing to bet 99% of hip hop fans hadn't either

that's hate fam whether you want to admit it or not

my question still stands...what was fabricated, fake, or exaggerated about Outkast, Luke (that whole miami scene at the time really) and dead prez? :coffee:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
How exactly could it be intimidating to go get a half BLACK child a cut:mjpls:

Because all the BLACK barbers are some
Type of barbarians:mjpls:

Who don’t know how to run a “respectable” business:mjpls:

The bytch laid down for a black man and bore him a child but she not familiar with the black quote unquote “scene”:mjpls:

Matter of fact @BmoreGorilla add this muthafukka to the list
nikka gftoh, add me to all the lists you want. wack ass
I’ve been to chill barber shops, and I’ve been to barbershops with some aggressive arguing ass nikkas. shyt was entertaining but you can’t say the lady didn’t have a bad experience or two at some point.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:at the ridiculous spin jobs in here.

"Well, she didn't technically say she was scared....just uncomfortable from a couple bad experiences."

Or whatever the fukk kinda nonsense is being peddled in this thread. If you let "a couple bad experiences" dictate how you react when you're no longer the majority race....that's racism. Not saying she ever contemplated joining the KKK, or anything wild like that....just that the shyt is clearly racist.

Fred.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

nah bruh. that shyt about E-40 i'd never even heard before, and I'd be willing to bet 99% of hip hop fans hadn't either

OK homie well thats on you if u never heard that before but dont u dare call me a liar. How the hell is it hate if its true but u just dont know about it? :stopitslime: Thats your lack of hip hop knowledge, not mine.

You exposed yourself....Obviously u never saw the DVD, E-40: T.K.A (Tyc00n Known As) Charlie Hustle:

51yoB2E2M3L._SY445_.jpg

If you never saw this dvd then thats on you. But dont call me a liar just because u lack the knowledge. Thats on you, not me.

In this DVD there are re enactments (with terrible acting)of how E40 and his siblings came up in the rap game. Old footage of their come up, even a scene with 2pac rolling up weed and talking shyt. And there's one section were E40 is in front of his pool with his family and he's talking about his come up. Thats the part were he broke down how E40 is a charachter.
Dude was breaking it down. You obviously never saw this DVD.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Lol... I was wondering why no body mentioned this part.

Yeah, that was kind of weird but just reminded me that homie not really black like that...

I know how the Barbershop get, especially for fine women bringing their sons there. That's why most of them drop their kids off and come back in like 30mins or 1 hour... Those were the times as youngin you use to get game listening to the older cats and shyt...

But I'm sure his mom probably felt like he wouldn't safe with all of those black guys in there :lupe:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikka gftoh, add me to all the lists you want. wack ass
I’ve been to chill barber shops, and I’ve been to barbershops with some aggressive arguing ass nikkas. shyt was entertaining but you can’t say the lady didn’t have a bad experience or two at some point.
nikka I'm pretty sure shes had more bad experiences being around white people the majority of her life. Does that stop her from being around them? Lol. She has a half black kid and afraid to take him to a black barbershop off the strength of a couple "bad" experiences sounds like the bytch is afraid of black people. Period. AINT no spinning it.