Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Mazin is the guy in this video.

Can't really say that the intention behind this is any worse than wearing a MAGA hat and having your wife visit the Trump white house, but I'll let y'all be rock.

what does Pusha T have to do with any of this? People have been killing Kanye and Kim

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the OVO tents and creatives in your circle

And thats the best response 7 kould kome wi
t
:mjlol::comeon::dwillhuh::pachaha::leostare:

Drake lookin shaky baby :ohhh:

Funny in the light :jbhmm:

Ita like when ya homie over explains a story and goes n way 2 much detail ..and tries to.spin a web of.lies

when all u need is the easiest answer or reply ..

F all the written letters...mfz scrappin the barrel ,he resorted to that rather then getting back in the ring/booth and throwin a haymaker

:heh::camby::camby::camby:

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only time he spoke out about racism was to accuse african americans of it for saying he can't relate to our struggle.
DOING SOME shyt LIKE THIS...is foul.
Also, nikkas addressed that beyonce c00n outfit multiple times so you can't compare that to a man making a choice to paint himself as a c00n caricature in a foreign country with a foreign nikka out of muthafukkin FOREIGN CONTEXT
bytch @Jermio that's how nikkas say muthafukka.

He said out of his own mouth that he didn’t experience racism until he came to America.. AND it was from African Americans

Come on man lmao

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is saying that.

The conflict stems from Drake's lack of social awareness for the struggles of being black in America. He has never spoke for it - but he has spoke against it, painting blacks in a negative light.

So now, after hes been in the game for 10 years, we are supposed to believe that Drake - once was- and advocate for racial injustice for blacks in America?

Please stfu if you believe that bullshyt

Exactly if he would of used his platform to talk about the racial injustices people wouldn’t be looking at this photo funny and agree with what he’s saying here.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is saying that.

The conflict stems from Drake's lack of social awareness for the struggles of being black in America. He has never spoke for it - but he has spoke against it, painting blacks in a negative light.

So now, after hes been in the game for 10 years, we are supposed to believe that Drake - once was- and advocate for racial injustice for blacks in America?

Please stfu if you believe that bullshyt

So why do you think he wore black face? You don't believe Drake, so what's your theory?

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
"I'm sure I'm blacker than you" is some super weirdo shyt to say, especially in defense of a man raised in a white area by a white person, who didn't interact with black people on the regular until adult ages, by his own/peers admission.
Tag me next time bytch, I'm not giving him a pass but I knew the context of the picture. You gotta be a idiot to believe he just woke up on some let's put this paint on my face so my fans will be :umad: that's common sense and you gotta be a dummy to not see that.