Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did this supposed project ever drop?
I think it did this was an actual thing I remember this, but it was a bunch of Toronto nikkas trying to create awareness. OvO website actually has Drake wearing T-shirts and stuff in regards to that “cause”. But either way the black face looks really bad and since Pusha has control over the narrative it doesn’t matter what Drakes intentions were when he agreed to do that

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Oh,So he's one with the struggle of African Americans and sees color now:pachaha:?

“I always had friends from all different backgrounds, all different walks of life, we all get along,” Drake told the radio host. “I never really notice color, religion. We don’t live like that. There’s not that much segregation in Canada, especially in Toronto. It’s a cultural mosaic. You don’t ever develop hate.”

He also discussed his trouble with integrating into the American rap industry, not because of his race, but more so because of his nationality.

“The first time I really experienced [racism] was when I got famous and went to America and people would challenge me like I don’t understand how it works or like, ‘Oh, you’re Canadian. You’ll never understand the Black American struggle,'” he said. “That was the first time I had ever gotten challenged. If I ever feel like an outsider it’s usually because I’m not American.”
Drake Says He Only Experienced Racism After Coming to America After Fame: 'I Never Really Notice Color'

:why:

Yooooooo...

Get this sambo all the way up out the game..

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I can’t buy this shyt all I see is a motherfukker in blackface lets be honest who looks at this and see art. Would the world be okay if Drake did this about a jewish caricature?

right no way on google earf nas would this nikka put out nazi imagery but this is cool, I wonder why :mjgrin:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Lupe already explained it

drake-blackface-photos.jpg
i've seen lupes smart dumb comments and they didnt explain anything.

1. what black man ever said "let me put on black face to show im discriminated against" when im already black.
2. no one picked up on this
3. it obviously didnt even work at the time. where is this project?
4. it looks fukking stupid.
5. no one in america would do this
6. it looks fukking stupid

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only way I can see Drake crawling out of this is by exposing a gay sex tape of Pusha.
hahha but even in this era you cant shame and shyt... pusha got him on the right side of feminism wave by challenging his ability to be a good parent and owning his relationship..of course in the hip hop stakes, yes that would be over. Push i dont expect to really have too many skeletons hes even said that and even if he does it has to be something huge for people to care cos he's not a drake level artist, so i dunno where drake goes from here

JC_USN

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I accept this. Even if you don't like Drake, this is really the most plausible reason a grown black man in entertainment would do something like this.

Problem is, you're actually looking at this with some intelligence and sense.

Most fools will run with the "this famous black man woke up one morning and decided to take a racist photo to crush his fan base and fukk up his money." Because that makes sense :snoop:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Oh,So he's one with the struggle of African Americans and sees color now:pachaha:?

“I always had friends from all different backgrounds, all different walks of life, we all get along,” Drake told the radio host. “I never really notice color, religion. We don’t live like that. There’s not that much segregation in Canada, especially in Toronto. It’s a cultural mosaic. You don’t ever develop hate.”

He also discussed his trouble with integrating into the American rap industry, not because of his race, but more so because of his nationality.

“The first time I really experienced [racism] was when I got famous and went to America and people would challenge me like I don’t understand how it works or like, ‘Oh, you’re Canadian. You’ll never understand the Black American struggle,'” he said. “That was the first time I had ever gotten challenged. If I ever feel like an outsider it’s usually because I’m not American.”
Drake Says He Only Experienced Racism After Coming to America After Fame: 'I Never Really Notice Color'
Damn :dead:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
One thing I'm glad about the route Pusha went with his response, is that he dropped all pretenses of any of this shyt really being about ghostwriting lol (after literally years of that supposedly being his issue)...and just went straight to the trash heap of irrational silly Drake hate...so muhfukkas can finally stop pretending to care about that and get back to stupid shyt like pretending to think Drake wore black face with the intentions of being racist towards other black folks :mjlol:

Well done Terrance, well done