Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Tag me next time bytch, I'm not giving him a pass but I knew the context of the picture. You gotta be a idiot to believe he just woke up on some let's put this paint on my face so my fans will be :umad: that's common sense and you gotta be a dummy to not see that.
What does "blacker than you" mean?
Why am I a bytch for questioning your :mjpls: statements, good sir? The explanation was terrible and that's not part of Canadian history.
Jim Crow wasn't part of Canadian history.
Blackface isn't part of Canadian history.
Having an absentee AA father doesn't qualify one to take such artistic liberty...His fans wouldn't be mad because most of them are white.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
What does "blacker than you" mean?
Why am I a bytch for questioning your :mjpls: statements, good sir? The explanation was terrible and that's not part of Canadian history.
Jim Crow wasn't part of Canadian history.
Blackface isn't part of Canadian history.
Having an absentee AA father doesn't qualify one to take such artistic liberty...His fans wouldn't be mad because most of them are white.
What statement did I make that was :mjpls: I said I understood what he was trying to do, I didnt say it wasnt a bad look or embarrassing so who am I caping for?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Do yall think he put on blackface on some racist shyt? Real obvious it was for some sort of project and a maybe a mistake in judgment by him.

I'm glad he explained it. This was something he needed to explain, no way he coulda explained this on a record. Alotta yall just being extra cause it's drake and y'all hate him.

He still losing this battle tho

Last edited:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I think Drake had some internal conflict within himself being bi-racial.

He was possibly getting roles but maybe was being type casted as being a gangster, angry black guy..

...which caused conflict in Drake - because he was thinking "Hey im half white too"

...so out of anger he's like "if you want me to be a ****** then ill show you a ******".
Lol you dont even believe that

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
I accept this. Even if you don't like Drake, this is really the most plausible reason a grown black man in entertainment would do something like this.
:comeon:

He's not AA
He was trying to get roles in 2007?
What happened to the project?

The clothing line excuse was better than this

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Drake better hope Pusha don't find Mazin. He knows a bunch of Drake dirt from the Degrassi days.
And why'd Drake even have to mention his name in this? Apparently they're not even cool anymore. Why throw him under the bus when he probably got a regular job or some shyt and you're the famous rapper who's set for life.

“Who is also from Sudan” on some see I wasn’t the only black person involved in this. Spelled that guys whole government out but didn’t mention the photographer (who is white btw)

Last edited:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
One thing I'm glad about the route Pusha went with his response, is that he dropped all pretenses of any of this shyt really being about ghostwriting lol (after literally years of that supposedly being his issue)...and just went straight to the trash heap of irrational silly Drake hate...so muhfukkas can finally stop pretending to care about that and get back to stupid shyt like pretending to think Drake wore black face with the intentions of being racist towards other black folks :mjlol:

Well done Terrance, well done
I never thought he was being racist towards other Black folk, I thought he was a being a fukking weirdo cornball, as many Black people up here are.