Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
The morons will think he "lost" with this response, instead he spun harder than Fox on a Monday...that finesse right there, is how he keeps his fanbase. Very slick. So he took a snipe at his character and turned it into a sniper against all black men in the industry...see this is the Chess I was talking about.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The morons will think he "lost" with this response, instead he spun harder than Fox on a Monday...that finesse right there, is how he keeps his fanbase. Very slick. So he took a snipe at his character and turned it into a sniper against all black men in the industry...see this is the Chess I was talking about.

Boi Stoooopp.

:mjlol:

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Mazin is the guy in this video.

Can't really say that the intention behind this is any worse than wearing a MAGA hat and having your wife visit the Trump white house, but I'll let y'all rock.

Not one part of this video equates to that photo shoot . This is the equivalent of a fukking MAGA hat.

I am disgusted that rap fans would even accept an artisit wearing black face in any form or any reason. There is a reason the movie bamboozled bomb in theaters

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full