Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why can't we say both are c00ning like most people did when c00nye did it?
We talking about this here c00ning right now.
And this here c00ning
avhq1y.jpg

That's mismatch c00ning, you can't c00n that hard in that direction...you don't see color...and then turn around and go full "militant-artiste" with the c00ning.

There’s levels. I can see the intention with Drake’s stuff even out him explaining. Still not a good look and his stories don’t add up.

But that’s the fraud trying to protect an image.

Kanye straight up told America slavery sounded like a choice and aligned himself with trump.

It doesn’t get more blatantly c00n than that. And this is pusha’s boss and friend. But some how he got questions for Drake’s pictures. Man you need to have questions for kanye.

Both c00n acts one was done by a 17 year old mixed kid from Canada another by a 40 year old grown black man.

But you know what nikkas is gonna forget that ye stuff if the album is hot. They gonna listen even though he just blatantly insulted all of black America to the core.

This drake stuff tho, nikka ain’t never gonna forget, forgive or understand.

How many c00n ye smilies you see?

How many c00n drake smilies you see already?

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And why'd Drake even have to mention his name in this? Apparently they're not even cool anymore. Why throw him under the bus when he probably got a regular job or some shyt and you're the famous rapper who's set for life.

“Who is also from Sudan” on some see I wasn’t the only black person involved in this. Spelled that guys whole government out but didn’t mention the photographer (who is white btw)
Why they fell out?

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Yo this is crazy
Breh... :wow: I thought people would eat up this response but NOBODY is buying it. And this was the biggest thing to come out of Pusha's track. Everything else woulda been forgotten especially the kid cuz that's easy to explain. But the one part of the diss he had to put out an emergency response for is gonna haunt him forever

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Again, show me where I said that I thought the intent was malicious? I thought it was IGNORANT and shows a ridiculous amount of disconnect between Drake and the 'community' that has championed him. Him trolling or just trying to be provocative would at least show self awareness. But that was the same era where people were still trying to coach him on how to properly say nikka without sounding like his mom.

I dont see how he was "ignorant." He wanted to make a statement and it was scrapped before being fully released. This isnt like Kanye sporting MAGA stuff and proclaiming to love what Trump stands for:lolbron:. Now if Drake was saying blackface was cool to do, then we could call him ignorant. But he wasn't.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
There’s levels. I can see the intention with Drake’s stuff even out him explaining. Still not a good look and his stories don’t add up.

But that’s the fraud trying to protect an image.

Kanye straight up told America slavery sounded like a choice and aligned himself with trump.

It doesn’t get more blatantly c00n than that. And this is pusha’s boss and friend. But some how he got questions for Drake’s pictures. Man you need to have questions for kanye.

Both c00n acts one was done by a 17 year old mixed kid from Canada another by a 40 year old grown black man.

But you know what nikkas is gonna forget that ye stuff if the album is hot. They gonna listen even though he just blatantly insulted all of black America to the core.

This drake stuff tho, nikka ain’t never gonna forget, forgive or understand.

How many c00n ye smilies you see?

How many c00n drake smilies you see already?
One person was already "cancelled" by the septum brigade.
that same group of fake ass females is juelzing...
He's 100% out of context, wasn't 17 years old (21, 22 at the time), and kanye's c00n self has nothing to do with it. I don't know why you keep bringing @Another Man into it...but maybe folks have a lot in common, considering he brought his Sudanese breh's name into it like "man look my friend did it too".
We talking about that right now and this weak explanation.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I dont see how he was "ignorant." He wanted to make a statement and it was scrapped before being fully released. This isnt like Kanye sporting MAGA stuff and proclaiming to love what Trump stands for:lolbron:. Now if Drake was saying blackface was cool to do, then we could call him ignorant. But he wasn't.

Maybe you don't understand what ignorance is then. And here I am trying to be kind.

Nvm homie.

Daps
avhq1y.jpg

doesn't match up.

Which is why its funny seeing AA's in particular embrace this man when hes pretty much saying here that he never experienced racism until AA's started saying 'Oh, you're Canadian. You'll never understand the Black American struggle,' :mjpls:

He aint talking about NOBODY else but AAs right there

We also know that Drake is talking a load of shyt when he says he first experience of racism was when he became famous

Me being the closest thing to black, and guess what rap music what I was into
Rest of the kids were sheltered, I never liked to fight
But when someone called me a "******" I'd punch them I couldn't help it
Now I'm grown I can say what it is
It's parents that got these Black and Filipino nannies raising they kids
And your daddy want it very right
I make you happy, plus I'm Jewish, he don't approve, I think he want you to marry white
He want Sinatra at the wedding, not Barry White

But yet despite these lyrics, he claims that AAs were his first experience of racism :wow:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
if thats the case

why is it removed from the photographers website( we know he made the call,the photographer surely didn't take it down without request,it brought traffic to his site ):jbhmm:

if the meaning behind the photos was of what he said,surely this is the perfect time to get said message across,yet he is trying to remove it........he's ashamed of it it seems:sas1: