Drake responds to the Blackface photos on IG story

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s honestly the lamest shyt a grown man can do. He basically snitched on dude. Worse because at the end of this Drake still going profit from this beef and that dude might be working a 9 to 5 that just got jeopardized.

Shyt knowing Drake n' camp, African breh already got dropped off a bag fr
Gotta cushion his interview responses, cuz you know media like Vlad already tryna milk this jawn

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Which is why its funny seeing AA's in particular embrace this man when hes pretty much saying here that he never experienced racism until AA's started saying 'Oh, you're Canadian. You'll never understand the Black American struggle,' :mjpls:

He aint talking about NOBODY else but AAs right there

We also know that Drake is talking a load of shyt when he says he first experience of racism was when he became famous

Me being the closest thing to black, and guess what rap music what I was into
Rest of the kids were sheltered, I never liked to fight
But when someone called me a "******" I'd punch them I couldn't help it
Now I'm grown I can say what it is
It's parents that got these Black and Filipino nannies raising they kids
And your daddy want it very right
I make you happy, plus I'm Jewish, he don't approve, I think he want you to marry white
He want Sinatra at the wedding, not Barry White

But yet despite these lyrics, he claims that AAs were his first experience of racism :wow:

@The Mad Titan

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
nikka probably didn't write this

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Drake" is the project. He's method acting, spoofing African American lifestyles, playing different stereotypes at different times. We have seen the safe nerdy happy non-threatening Black man, the high school jock/ladies man Black man, the turnt up trap influenced paper chasing Black man, the cultured foreign/Jamaican/British Black man, and many more to come. Hes not wave hopping, he's method acting. Its one of the greatest artistic performances of our lifetime and we may never see anything like it again

I was always turned off on how much he tried to rep Memphis, TN. I spent two years down there and homie acts nothing like a Memphis nikka at all. To get where I’m coming from is if a rapper like Logic tried to rep Oakland, California. It’s like nah son. Memphis nikkas are extra thorough. Every nikka down there got a Boosie Fade and gold fronts. To see this soft nikka pretending he was from there always rubbed me the wrong way.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Twitter saying he should have ended the blackface apology with "But the kid is not my son! :mj:"

full

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One person was already "cancelled" by the septum brigade.
that same group of fake ass females is juelzing...
He's 100% out of context, wasn't 17 years old (21, 22 at the time), and kanye's c00n self has nothing to do with it. I don't know why you keep bringing @Another Man into it...but maybe folks have a lot in common, considering he brought his Sudanese breh's name into it like "man look my friend did it too".
We talking about that right now and this weak explanation.

You assume I care about either of them.

I don’t

This kind of stuff is just a big social experiment to me. :manny:

The reason I’m bringing up drake and kanye is because a lot of y’all dudes are teehee’n and legit upset and while ready to support another c00n.

It’s nothing to with them now and more to do with people. I guess we’ll find out Friday how “canceled” ye is and if people stand by there word to not check for kanye.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Did anybody ever post a link to said project or did I miss something

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

I don’t

The reason I’m bringing up drake and kanye is because a lot of y’all dudes are teehee’n and legit upset and while ready to support another c00n.

It’s nothing to with them now and more to do with people. I guess we’ll find out Friday how “canceled” ye is and if people stand by there word to not check for kanye.
Nope...wanna bump the kanye threads so we can make a ban bet on majority consensus and/or me cosigning that nikka or being a fan of him on this website?
Or you going to park?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Problem is, you're actually looking at this with some intelligence and sense.

Most fools will run with the "this famous black man woke up one morning and decided to take a racist photo to crush his fan base and fukk up his money." Because that makes sense :snoop:

Or..............a biracial dude in his early 20s that grew up Jewish in Canada didn’t know enough about the Black American experience to understand that dressing up in Blackface would make him look like a c00n. Ain’t nobody across the internet gonna care about the caption. That image is just gonna spread like wildfire and be used for racist purposes. No black man with half a brain is taking that picture. Drake can’t co-opt black face anymore than Kanye could co-opt the Confederate Flag. There’s too much foul history there.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps

I don’t

Anyone mad at Drake for this but still supporting Kanye is a hypocrite :manny: I said we gotta cancel Kanye when all that happened and most posters felt the same way. Daytona is fire but I can't even play it like that because of that

But for now it's Drake's turn on the Summer Jam screen