Daps
giphy.gif

Drake?...Drake?....DRAAKKKKEEEE!! :damn:
:laff:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:yeshrug:

If you mad at drake about c00n’n in that picture and turn around and support kanye c00n’n it up with trump and telling the world that 400 years of slavery was a choice.... you might be a hypocrite.
why can't we say both are c00ning like most people did when c00nye did it?
We talking about this here c00ning right now.
And this here c00ning
avhq1y.jpg

That's mismatch c00ning, you can't c00n that hard in that direction...you don't see color...and then turn around and go full "militant-artiste" with the c00ning.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Nah the problems comes from people assuming the worse instead of looking for context. Many people always looking to instantly diss Drake.

For example, Thug Life may sound ignorant until you understand The Hate U Gave Litttle Infants Fu*ks Everyone.

Or the same way in rap beef when TI showed Lil Flip's picture in the leprechaun suit and people didn't get the context of it being his album cover, directly related to his hood name and it being the Pen & Pixel cover era. Nobody ever had a problem with that cover when it dropped because they knew the context, but new fans not familiar with Houston rap didn't.

Im far from a Drake apologist. I just always look for context and clarity with everything. For better or worse tho, rap beef is all about making people not look for context and instead assume the worse:francis:
avhq1y.jpg

doesn't match up.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Nah the problems comes from people assuming the worse instead of looking for context. Many people always looking to instantly diss Drake.

For example, Thug Life may sound ignorant until you understand The Hate U Gave Litttle Infants Fu*ks Everyone.

Or the same way in rap beef when TI showed Lil Flip's picture in the leprechaun suit and people didn't get the context of it being his album cover, directly related to his hood name and it being the Pen & Pixel cover era. Nobody ever had a problem with that cover when it dropped because they knew the context, but new fans not familiar with Houston rap didn't.

Im far from a Drake apologist. I just always look for context and clarity with everything. For better or worse tho, rap beef is all about making people not look for context and instead assume the worse:francis:

Uhhhh...how we get from a Cacnaidian jew in black face to the nuances of Thug Lyfe?

:laff:

As much as I shyt on Drake and troll his stans you don't see me in here pretended like I think it was malicious just for daps. NOTHING I said points to me doing that. You typed all that shyt without even addressing what I said to try and ramble out an excuse for some shyt that doesn't really need one. Even in perfect context, replying to anything I pointed up with "Nah, but...." is out of bounds IMO.

Last edited:

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:

If you mad at drake about c00n’n in that picture and turn around and support kanye c00n’n it up with trump and telling the world that 400 years of slavery was a choice.... you might be a hypocrite.

Kanye is a fukking idiot. A musical prodigy and a babbling fool with some ridiculous views. Who has very occasional flickers of intelligent points that are distorted by his being so ignorant. One can see this for what it is, and understand Kanye and Push are not the same person.

I also understand that if Drake wants to flip that MAGA shyt/Trump snuggling at Push, for continuing to work under Ye, while trying to accuse Drake of c00nish behavior, it's fair fukking game.

BUT, i'm only able to deal with the game as its being played right now. And Push has this man looking punch drunk. For NOW.