Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
foh with that BULLshyt Drake..

o8tGBs5.gif

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
The morons will think he "lost" with this response, instead he spun harder than Fox on a Monday...that finesse right there, is how he keeps his fanbase. Very slick. So he took a snipe at his character and turned it into a sniper against all black men in the industry...see this is the Chess I was talking about.
It was a smart attempt at a spin but look at the replies to the Complex tweet, no one is taking it seriously

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I never thought he was being racist towards other Black folk, I thought he was a being a fukking weirdo cornball, as many Black people up here are.
If you're not African American by ethnicity it really doesn't matter what you think as far as his actions. You came from a country that isn't America to a country that isn't America.
I live here and I'm black..and I'm from America. fukk that image and his explanation. It was weak.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I thought this was obvious, only nikkas who hate drake will continue to run with this

Papi byke:noah:

I accept this. Even if you don't like Drake, this is really the most plausible reason a grown black man in entertainment would do something like this.

Exactly! But they needed Drake to take an L so bad so they clinged to it.

Yea nikka.. every time you in a drake thread, you shytting on him. Right or wrong?

I believe him yo

One thing I'm glad about the route Pusha went with his response, is that he dropped all pretenses of any of this shyt really being about ghostwriting lol (after literally years of that supposedly being his issue)...and just went straight to the trash heap of irrational silly Drake hate...so muhfukkas can finally stop pretending to care about that and get back to stupid shyt like pretending to think Drake wore black face with the intentions of being racist towards other black folks :mjlol:

Well done Terrance, well done

Do yall think he put on blackface on some racist shyt? Real obvious it was for some sort of project and a maybe a mistake in judgment by him.

I'm glad he explained it. This was something he needed to explain, no way he coulda explained this on a record. Alotta yall just being extra cause it's drake and y'all hate him.

reasonable logical to people over 30

He lost yall. :mjlol: