DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Agreed, Like that is a lil shorter so I'll probably reference that more, but Aubrey shyt was wavy from a cadence perspective, definitely easy to rap along to

Kendrick is the only one left to put out a dedicated track tho so we'll see, Like that was just calling them nikkas to the court, we seen how they giving it up

Lowkey kinda funny he made them show their hands first and nothing really damaging came from it

If his response is the same level of Drake's track I'm bowing out of this shyt tho NGL :mjlol: they really might not have much to say about one another

Yeah, this “beef” is light considering the stature of these rappers. If we’re not getting something the level of Wraith (because no one is gonna get as disrespectful as Adidon), I’m officially done with this.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Someone point out the bars going at future? Seems he went at everyone else except him

And aside from beta testing his diss :mjlol: wonder if he adds some bars for asap to the final?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yeah, this “beef” is light considering the stature of these rappers. If we’re not getting something the level of Wraith (because no one is gonna get as disrespectful as Adidon), I’m officially done with this.
I think Kendrick will get as disrespectful as adidon

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I wouldn’t be surprised if Drake knew what was in Kendrick’s TDE contract and what he did to get out of it. He’s well connected to the major labels given his power and status. Somebody gave him that information if it’s true. That seems to be the angle he’s gonna attack Kendrick with.

He name dropped Whitney Kendrick’s wife to add some spice to it but it seems he hasn’t learned his lesson from the Pusha battle. Kendrick definitely gonna respond to that.

I don’t know if that’s strong enough. The jabs at Ross, Metro and Weeknd were stronger imo. It’s not a scorching heat missile diss but it’s some good bait to throw out there.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
There was the big rumor that he basically smashed kim, the mom and either Kendall or Kylie. Think it's more likely Kendall tbh

Ye basically went on a frenzy and made that weird song after Drake said he has a whole of Kendalls and Kylies
Game did that first so that wouldn’t even mean anything

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
This was probably an accidental leak, definitely not mastered and no Rocky diss on it which Drake probably wanted to throw in before dropping, Weeknd said Drake had a mole in his camp and 1 day later:

I think Drake messed up and has been checkmated, he’s going against 6 dudes at once and now it’s too late to bow out, Kendrick has so many people to get dirt from it’s insane, this is about to be a slaughter