DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What this got to do with anything?
Drake is a pop artist who literally grew up from popular culture - e.g. tv childhood actor.... a pop artist/former child actor claiming another mainstream rapper sold out doesn't work. If they both came from the same upbringing and made same type of music, and one 'kept it real' i could see it. Nas came at hov for selling out for example, and it hit...

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I honestly think Adidon is a once in a lifetime diss track because no one was expecting Pusha to expose that kind of information and go at Drake’s character and people like that. Unless Kendrick has another bomb that none of us know about, I can’t see him getting to that level.
Not bombs, but I feel like he'll dissect why he's s bytch

And bring up suburban upbringing and his hood fairytale

Mixed with the lack of respect he gets

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was probably an accidental leak, definitely not mastered and no Rocky diss on it which Drake probably wanted to throw in before dropping, Weeknd said Drake had a mole in his camp and 1 day later:

I think Drake messed up and has been checkmated, he’s going against 6 dudes at once and now it’s too late to bow out, Kendrick has so many people to get dirt from it’s insane, this is about to be a slaughter

He dissed Ross on it:

nikkas really got me out here talking Iike im 50
Might take your latest girl and cuff her like I'm Ricky,
Can't believe he jumping in, nikka turning like 50

A lot of the bars was goin over nikkas heads cause they wanted to hate it and say it was trash :lolbron: