DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely think it's real and that Rory & Mal clip, mixed with the orchestrated takedowns of the song have me thinking this either wasn't supposed to drop this way, or at all

I heard plenty of AI Jay Z and Eminem joints and they never sound this authentic. Everything about this track is Drake slick talk style. And it's a good dis too, he should embrace it but also buckle up for a response lol

You heard text AI from Jay, and Em

This is voice/recorded AI

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
I'm sorry but this shyt mid as hell

Sza, Travis, and savage over Kendrick? :what: .....this is even more of a reach than Cole calling tpab weak. What else?....he flipped interscope and in a scope?:ohhh:.....he had to hike down to talk to him?....oh I get it. Cause Kendrick is so short :gladbron:

I'm sorry but anybody who thinks this is fire just don't know what high level rap is:hubie:

Oh Prince outlived Mike Jack is hard because Prince lived a few years past MJ huh :russ:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Drake label probably wouldn’t release it on dsp. They probably won’t cosign something that can hurt another huge artist signed to them. So Drake probably said “bet”, then leaked it himself.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I think Kendrick will get as disrespectful as adidon

I honestly think Adidon is a once in a lifetime diss track because no one was expecting Pusha to expose that kind of information and go at Drake’s character and people like that. Unless Kendrick has another bomb that none of us know about, I can’t see him getting to that level.