DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Both are massive figures in Toronto music industry. Pretty sure they run in the same mutual circles .

Even tho there's been a cold war , I remember when Xo and OMO had beef and fought

I’m not the most educated man in the world when it comes to recording and studios and engineering and all that but I always figured an artist as big as Drake would have private studios and specially hired engineers that pretty much only work on his shyt to keep leaks from happening. Drake already works almost exclusively with 40 and 40 wouldn’t give shyt to Weeknd so it just confuses me on how he could move so sloppily to allow anyone with an ax to grind to give a diss song to one of the artist he’s dissing

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
It's real breh. DJ Hed is a west coast radio dude, he knows (and suggests he has heard Kendrick's diss). We gotta move past the "is it real phase" because there's like 5 different confirmations.
And the Rory and Mal clip has been posted in here numerous times lol the clip confirms its real in like 30 secs

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don’t have a strong feeling one way or another but I don’t see how that confirms it’s real. Just confirms they heard this track (whether real or fake)
Why would Ovo Mal be listening to an A.I. drake track when he actually knows the nikka and can confirm it himself though?

How is an A.i. verse making rounds through the industry people BEFORE leaking online? makes no sense

Seems like a pretty straightforward confirmation

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I definitely think it's real and that Rory & Mal clip, mixed with the orchestrated takedowns of the song have me thinking this either wasn't supposed to drop this way, or at all

I heard plenty of AI Jay Z and Eminem joints and they never sound this authentic. Everything about this track is Drake slick talk style. And it's a good dis too, he should embrace it but also buckle up for a response lol

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Then you're not familiar with AI.
-It's recorded (not text AI) they put a Drake voice filter over it
-Pronunciation of certain words sounds nothing like Drake
-Logistically a track like this (with no features) + recent climate.....is not getting leaked, shared, emailed, passed around

Ain't nobody close to Drake confirming it's legit
people close to Drake already did. Go check the thread.

“Familiar with AI” :laff:

Who tf is familiar with AI. New as technology 🤣🤣

shyt just dropped not even a year ago :laff:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Pip squeak pipe down
You aint in no big 3
Sza got you wiped down
Travis got you wiped down
Savage got you wiped down
Like your label boy you in the scope right now
And you gone feel the aftermath of what i write down
Im at the top of the mountain so you tight now
Just to have this talk with your ass I had to hike down
Big difference from Mike then and Mike now
Wtf is this a 20 v 1 nikka
What’s a Prince to King? He’s a son nikka

You nikkas can’t be serious hating on this :gucci:
I'm sorry but this shyt mid as hell

Sza, Travis, and savage over Kendrick? :what: .....this is even more of a reach than Cole calling tpab weak. What else?....he flipped interscope and in a scope?:ohhh:.....he had to hike down to talk to him?....oh I get it. Cause Kendrick is so short :gladbron:

I'm sorry but anybody who thinks this is fire just don't know what high level rap is:hubie:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Jada, Fat Joe, Nas, Shyne, Kim, Ja Rule smh
Ja already got ethered way before that dropped. Shyne? lmao okay. This a reach if you tryna compare it to what Drake just did. Drake got shot at by 5 people in a month and responded to all parties within a week. Never been done before.