DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Draw Kendrick out to release that song he's been working on or had in tuck for 4 years. Drake said or word came out before (maybe during that rumored Eminem beef) that he has verses for basically everyone in the tuck and can still come up with new ones.

I think he's tryna draw Kendrick out to release that and then actually drop the big diss (charged up --> back to back or infrared --> story of adidon) and banking on him not having anything in store to respond back.

Should be interesting to say the least

no man

weeknd done told yall as best he can without saying it

H.S.

All Star
Daps
He hasn’t taken music serious

Sure

Just saying Ross hasn’t really dropped anything notable since Black Dollar/Black Market. Doubt he’s just gonna flip a switch and start dropping dope music again.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s already been confirmed by people close to Drake lol

This sounds nothing like AI.

Then you're not familiar with AI.
-It's recorded (not text AI) they put a Drake voice filter over it
-Pronunciation of certain words sounds nothing like Drake
-Logistically a track like this (with no features) + recent climate.....is not getting leaked, shared, emailed, passed around

Ain't nobody close to Drake confirming it's legit

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Stan babble Kendrick has had major issues with top

Do people really believe Kendrick owns 50% of that label? If he did him and Dave free wouldnt have left
nikka please I'm in the "Kendrick is amazing a story telling and regular at everything else" side of the debate :camby:I've seen Aubrey flub situations like this enough times in the past and J. Cole has always been soft/mid to me, the verdict for duckworth is up in the air until his diss drops

To your point:

Obviously he's not leaving the label if they didn't have issues.

But enough of an issue to where a rapper from Toronto can call this man and get his blessings for the beef? :mjlol: nah I gotta see real confirmation on that, nikkas argue all the time have internal beef but still come together when an outside opp presents itself, everyone doesn't let the music business stuff get in the way of their real life situations wit people, Q said plenty of times TDE people would be having static about business stuff but at the end of the day it never went to a real beef.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I’m thinking this is fake/AI solely because it’s very unlike Drake to release a track in this manner and also name names the way he did.

I could be wrong.. something about this just feels off :hubie:

But if this is AI.. the future of music is absolutely cooked. We are approaching a time where AI is gonna be putting out better music than the actual musicians