DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
People keep trying to say he leaked this himself but I just don’t buy it, what does he gain?

Draw Kendrick out to release that song he's been working on or had in tuck for 4 years. Drake said or word came out before (maybe during that rumored Eminem beef) that he has verses for basically everyone in the tuck and can still come up with new ones.

I think he's tryna draw Kendrick out to release that and then actually drop the big diss (charged up --> back to back or infrared --> story of adidon) and banking on him not having anything in store to respond back.

Should be interesting to say the least

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
you nikkas saying is trash but yall just dikk riding the fukk outta Kendrick for a month for these lines “mfer the big 3 nikka, it’s just big me nikka.” And “for all your dogs get buried that k with these 9s he gonna see pet cemetery” and “Prince outlived Mike Jack nikka”. I can’t take yall serious sometimes :mjlol:
shyt it’s WWE. And people using Hoe Buddens calling this shyt Nuclearvand hyping it to down play this vs Kendrick “Like That” verse is insane. WWE shyt. The fight is fixed

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its most likely just random heauxs leaking his stuff and getting paid off. just like when his meat leaked. just like his adidon c00nery photo ops. some of them prob connected cause they all sharing the same girls but i doubt it was hard to get.

I doubt some random chick leaked this :patrice:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Drake waaayyy more calculated than letting something like this leak. It would be out on Ovo Radio then streaming services so he could try to go number #1.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I didn't see that done here nor did I see that on twitter besides a couple small pages. And the fact that Cole forfeited days afterwards made it impossible to compare numbers anyway.

The Michael/king/prince line was hard btw.
Lol if this song gets officially released and is under a 3 week old record please believe haters gon shyt on drake