DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
nah, its been too long. I dont care about the old days. Both CB and Quavo dropped dope tracks and they shyt just popped off last week
CB is a pop star and Quavo is not an emcee. Drake used A.I. of a dead legend and living legend in a diss. I’d like reply for Push Ups but Kendrick can take his time if Drake gonna do cac shyt like this

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
He clearly referenced chip and dale as the characters known to ruin Pluto and Donald ducks plans, not the "rescue rangers" version of the characters.

Did he not have a song titled "Search and Rescue" :ohhh:

Were the rescue rangers popular when he was a child :ohhh:

Does Drake save Hoes :ohhh:

Do Drake & Fewtcha fight over the same hoes :ohhh:

I guess the Tokyo reference only pertains to the city and not the industry Thot they both shared :ohhh:

Lines that have double and triple meanings is what makes it interesting :ohhh:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop trying to spin this...

Kendrick came out the gate like he wanted beef fr and pussed out.

He fake and soft for that.

Drake clearly the goat of his gen given Cole and Kendrick's behavior in this battle
He did the same back with control. He shook the game with 1 16. Twice. That's why Drake and his fans upset. Where was this clock after pusha dropped Addison? He (or whoever wrote it )told Metro to get to making drums, maybe he should get back to singing.

Drake is Nelly, Ja, pitbull and Flo Rida level This been established. Why you supporting him over kendrick? You fukk with hotline bling breh?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Did he not have a song titled "Search and Rescue" :ohhh:

Were the rescue rangers popular when he was a child :ohhh:

Does Drake save Hoes :ohhh:

Do Drake & Fewtcha fight over the same hoes :ohhh:

I guess the Tokyo reference only pertains to the city and not the industry Thot they both shared :ohhh:

Lines that have double and triple meanings is what makes it interesting :ohhh:
You're missing half the meaning of the line, if Drake was talking about saving other nikkas side hoes the line would be trash.

It's not a coincidence that drake used that line against people who calls themselves Pluto and duckworth. The rivalry between Pluto Donald and chip and dale is the reason the line was clever. Those characters weren't enemies in rescue rangers so it wouldn't make sense to reference that version of the characters.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Buddens, Common, Pusha folded up Drake with no Drake responses but Kendrick has a different metric for this? :aicmon:
Everyone shytted on Drake for not responding. Also. Drake responded right away to Infrared. Also. Drake was called out first. In this instance Kendrick called Drake out. It would be like if Pusha dropped Infrared. Drake dropped Duppy Freestyle. And then Pusha waited like a month and a half to respond to that shyt.

Last edited:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s weak but he isn’t on a time limit that drake made up during the meek beef
And Drake hasn't replied to Ross or Kanye (let alone push). His fans ignore that and keep kendrick on the clock as their only hope of holding a w. Having to use an imagination clock because the bars are light sums up Drake and his fans to me

Daps
Reppin
Starling City
Nobody will give a single fukk about this rap feud “months” from now if it’s just radio silence

This isn’t 2001

They absolutely will. People loved drama for centuries and they still do. Doesn’t matter. As soon as the negativity hit, people will feed into it. It’s been years since they first threw shots at each other, yet people still care about this “feud”.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
It’s weak but he isn’t on a time limit that drake made up during the meek beef

He should be on a stricter time limit with how he popped shyt first.

But we continue to make excuses for Kendrick because he clearly wasn't ready for a response. Let alone two responses.

And Drake hasn't replied to Ross or Kanye (let alone push). His fans ignore that and keep kendrick on the clock as their only hope of holding a w. Having to use an imagination clock because the bars are light sums up Drake and his fans to me

Drake isn't gonna entertain Ross cause Ross actually knows about all the skeletons in the closet.

He's the one guy in this whole beef that was closest to Drake since inception. Same reason why he didn't entertain the Joe Budden disses. Drake was friends with these two before their respective beefs.

Drake dissed Kanye and Push several times throughout the years so idk why you keep bringing them up.