DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Has Drake ever dropped a 16 with the same impact as control or like that? Something that's fukked the game up and touched the Industry? Answer me that? Yes or no question.
Ain’t nobody “touched” but you Kendrick stan’s doing all the mental gymnastics to defend this hoe shyt :stopitslime:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I still think he's dropping either a double album or 2 separate albums this year. I keep saying when he said that "bi-polar" line it was a hint at this. Maybe him and Keem dropping a joint album of just ignorant "I can rap to rap ish" and another one of a concept album towards the end of the year. I think that will force Drake to drop another album thus indirectly shyting on Big Sean one more time.
What Big Sean got to do with it?

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The “game” isn’t “fukked” up. That’s just what you goofies tell yourselfs as a shield for Kendrick hiding out.
Seen Drake talking bout a tuna sandwich? You backing him? Why Drake ain't respond to Ross? 2hours after Drake he replied.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
this shyt is funny as hell. Kdot stans gotta brag about "fukking the game up" because they cant admit kendrick was hiding for the control verse :dead:

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beefing on an album seems like a risky move nowadays. ADHD generation will skip straight to the drama and dismiss the rest. Once the diss cools down, the whole body of work goes with it and the creative process is wasted. Unless your shyt comes from a writer camp. In that case they'll just come up with more shyt and you can drop another album in 6 months.

Last edited: