DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would kendrick respond though? He's Said what he said. 16 bars and twisted the game up twice. Drake/yacht/ quentin miller have never dropped a 16 that's caused any level of dissaray in the industry, have they

They can't. Were you alive when takeovers first verse leaked that led to the Nas stillmatic freestyle? How long that take? Where did this imaginary clock come from? Same with this 20 v 1 bullish. Ja never complained when he had to do it. 50 didn't have to when he did it. Fact is you know deep down when kendrick drop your favorite foreigner, faker, tuna sandwich eating boy is getting slayed.

You nikkas on the clock more than Kenny to me.
Drake could say no more features and cause disarray in the industry. Kendrick tiny.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
When was the last time drake gave someone a major hit lol

Pretty much everyone dissing Drake right now has gotten a hit from Drake.

When has Kendrick last made a hit song? This is the first time he's had a number 1 song stay there for more than a week. And unsurprisingly it's because he's dissing Drake.

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
I'm a believer now, Trying to join the Drizzy-bots and the likes of AK n Mal, Is this the right script ?

• If it's not released in X amount of days L
  • If it's not on the level of hit em' up/Real Mfn Gs etc. L
  • If shyt that has been exposed previously (ghostwriting/Blackface/pedo allegations etc.) is mentioned L
  • If an album is released after the diss L
I must've missed something

Also what to we do about real shyt that has actually come out in the past 12 months days ? I'll put it in a spoiler so no one will *be able to see

• Example 515389 of Drake not writing his own shyt
  • Tryin to b-rabbit his way out of pedo claims which also brought back the blackface photo (and a lawsuit)
  • Talking shyt in an interview years back, begging for it to not be released and threatening to not host the ESPYS if it comes out
  • And of course the endless amounts of people thinking his real diss was AI initially

Last edited: