DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Is it officially too late for Kendrick to drop a dis and Drake won or does he still have a few days/week for it to count? I need clarity on the new rules please.

It’s not too late since it has only been a few weeks and he never rushes music. The reality is this shyt has already fallen off a cliff with one side being radio silent though. At this point the only thing to revive this will be for Dot to finally drop(and for it to actually hit) OR for Drake to raise the stakes and release an actual gloves off diss track and actually start exposing the dirt he supposedly has.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's crazy how all these p*ssy ass Drake dikkriders can say "Kendrick don't got no quotables", but the same clowns saying that don't really listen to his music. And I mean album songs, not radio songs. And then say Kendrick lost because he haven't respond fast enough, mothafukkas content with quantity instead of quality. Making fun of someone's height and talking about album sales is some "nuclear" shyt? You Drake dikkriders are as simple minded as that blackface wearing ass Canadian clown :scust:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
It's crazy how all these p*ssy ass Drake dikkriders can say "Kendrick don't got no quotables", but the same clowns saying that don't really listen to his music. And I mean album songs, not radio songs. And then say Kendrick lost because he haven't respond fast enough, mothafukkas content with quantity instead of quality. Making fun of someone's height and talking about album sales is some "nuclear" shyt? You Drake dikkriders are as simple minded as that blackface wearing ass Canadian clown :scust:
Nice try

Talkin about kflops wife and insinuating that she slept with Jay rock, talking about his splits and how he cant do shyt until TDE says so. Also talkin about he gets more love in his own city....etc

Then he spins the block and talks about how hes letting down the west by not responding and how is idols would never do that.

You kflop idiots keep acting like you ray charles and its pitiful.

If the tables were turned yall would be in here high fiving and shyt.

Imagine someone knockin on your door telling you that they wanna fight, you come out side and they no where to be found :mjlol:

FOH

Last edited: