DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Chip & Dale...rescue rangers

Drake saves hoes, including some of Fewtcha's, and buys them bags...unlike Abel's Mgr who tricks on nikkas :mjlol:
The line wasn't about drake saving hoes, the characters chip and dale were mostly known for being antagonist to Pluto(Future) and Donald Duck (kendrick).

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Seen Drake talking bout a tuna sandwich? You backing him? Why Drake ain't respond to Ross? 2hours after Drake he replied.
Stop trying to spin this...

Kendrick came out the gate like he wanted beef fr and pussed out.

He fake and soft for that.

Drake clearly the goat of his gen given Cole and Kendrick's behavior in this battle

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The line wasn't about drake saving hoes, the characters chip and dale were mostly known for being antagonist to Pluto(Future) and Donald Duck (kendrick).

It's a line that can be interpreted diff ways but he clearly says after "Drizzy chip n Dale, probably buy your bytch chanel"

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The world can patiently wait. Drake used fukking A.I. nikkas can wait for a nikka that writes his own shyt.

nah, its been too long. I dont care about the old days. Both CB and Quavo dropped dope tracks and they shyt just popped off last week