DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
The more I read these threads the more I think Kendrick should really refrain from dropping anything.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didn't you have the same energy for Drake taking 23 days to reply?
Why do people act like Kendrick didn't also have 23+ days from the time he wrote his like that verse to the time Drake dropped to put some bars together. All the ways you can diss Beige Man have been public information for years now. Beige Man said he was short, had a bad deal, and a that prince is a son to a king. What's the hold up?

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this is the same bail yall shot him after Control when multiple emcees took him up on his offer, and he ducked them all

Nah, nah, nah…not this time

Dunno how your mc level metrics work…but for mine, calling nikkas out into the street for the fade then disappearing puts you at least one level below Quavo in the “battle mc boogieman” rankings …. but I have faith in Kenny, he’s dropping this weekend…ain’t no way Big Me is going out like that
The replies to control? Yeah Kendrick replying to the papoose of this world is about the same chance as Nas dissing Tony yayo. Cmon breh

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did he respond to anyone or was pap the only one to respond? :jbhmm:
Why would kendrick respond though? He's Said what he said. 16 bars and twisted the game up twice. Drake/yacht/ quentin miller have never dropped a 16 that's caused any level of dissaray in the industry, have they

They can't. Were you alive when takeovers first verse leaked that led to the Nas stillmatic freestyle? How long that take? Where did this imaginary clock come from? Same with this 20 v 1 bullish. Ja never complained when he had to do it. 50 didn't have to when he did it. Fact is you know deep down when kendrick drop your favorite foreigner, faker, tuna sandwich eating boy is getting slayed.

You nikkas on the clock more than Kenny to me.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Why would kendrick respond though? He's Said what he said. 16 bars and twisted the game up twice. Drake/yacht/ quentin miller have never dropped a 16 that's caused any level of dissaray in the industry, have they

They can't. Were you alive when takeovers first verse leaked that led to the Nas stillmatic freestyle? How long that take? Where did this imaginary clock come from? Same with this 20 v 1 bullish. Ja never complained when he had to do it. 50 didn't have to when he did it. Fact is you know deep down when kendrick drop your favorite foreigner, faker, tuna sandwich eating boy is getting slayed.

Imagine Nas saying why you guys jumping in? :russ:

The question should be why is nobody defending Drake, not why are they attacking him. The biggest artist in the game had to use Snoop & Pac voice?

Was 21 busy? What about all these dudes who vouched for him over the years? The whole game
know Drake a bytch.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I agree with all of this. However, if kendrick was to release the diss as part of a full project rollout say this week or latest next.. do you think this would be more accepted reason as to why he took a few weeks to respond? It is my belief this is what is planned or he will be in album rollout mode as soon as the response drops... i think personally that is why it is taking this long. Is this an acceptable reason? I believe so just not sure what other people think

I still think he's dropping either a double album or 2 separate albums this year. I keep saying when he said that "bi-polar" line it was a hint at this. Maybe him and Keem dropping a joint album of just ignorant "I can rap to rap ish" and another one of a concept album towards the end of the year. I think that will force Drake to drop another album thus indirectly shyting on Big Sean one more time.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

All I asked was did he respond to anyone and you gave a big writeup on why he shouldnt respond.

This is what you and all the dot stans sound like when yall lean on the crutch of "he put the game in disarray with control and like that so dont have to respond!"

Dont worry, Kenny should wipe the floor with drake.......whenever he responds. Drake should be light work for an MC of kenny's caliber :jbhmm:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine Nas saying why you guys jumping in? :russ:

The question should be why is nobody defending Drake, not why are they attacking him. The biggest artist in the game had to use Snoop & Pac voice?

Was 21 busy? What about all these dudes who vouched for him over the years? The whole game
know Drake a bytch.

50 never never complained about being ganged up on "get ya we are the world records together nikka " but now it's Drake it's an issue.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I asked was did he respond to anyone and you gave a big writeup on why he shouldnt respond.

This is what you and all the dot stans sound like when yall lean on the crutch of "he put the game in disarray with control and like that so dont have to respond!"

Has Drake ever dropped a 16 with the same impact as control or like that? Something that's fukked the game up and touched the Industry? Answer me that? Yes or no question.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Has Drake ever dropped a 16 with the same impact as control or like that? Something that's fukked the game up and touched the Industry? Answer me that? Yes or no question.
Still leaning on that crutch I see. Drake doesnt have to rely on dissing or mentioning other rappers to make news and headlines. So no, he has never had to resort to the things kenny has with control or like that.

Now can you answer:
Did he respond to anyone or was pap the only one to respond? :jbhmm:
Yes or no question. Yes Kenny responded to the control verse or No he just went and hid? :jbhmm: