DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick took an L. I hate to see it. He's great, But I don't think he's witty enuff to make entertaining rap beef lyrics.

Y'all claim Drake won against Meek after Back to Back. But then you wanna change the rules in this situation.

Where is the back to back in this situation?
None of push ups or the AI shyt ring off or got a reaction like a back to back.
Neither did Meek have a song that is going to ring off all summer dissing his opponent this is not an equivalent situation.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Lil Kenny coming thru tonight or not ?

I’ll give him till this weekend, if not I’m putting him in the same bucket as Cole…all this huffing and puffing for nothing…Aubrey wins

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lil Kenny coming thru tonight or not ?

I’ll give him till this weekend, if not I’m putting him in the same bucket as Cole…all this huffing and puffing for nothing…Aubrey wins
Why didn't you have the same energy for Drake taking 23 days to reply?

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Why didn't you have the same energy for Drake taking 23 days to reply?

Because he was responding to a double album diss campaign that had half a dozen people dissing him, and responded within 48 hours of the 2nd album dropping with a full blown diss track addressing shots from both albums

If Drake out the blue dissed nikkas and screamed “Let’s Get It Bro!” I would 100% expect prompt response when said bros, indeed, got it…repeatedly

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he was responding to a double album diss campaign that had half a dozen people dissing him, and responded within 48 hours of the 2nd album dropping with a full blown diss track addressing shots from both albums

If Drake out the blue dissed nikkas and screamed “Let’s Get It Bro!” I would 100% expect prompt response when said bros, indeed, got it…repeatedly

Why the fukk would an mc on kendricks level be in a hurry to respond to people t.is friends literally pissed on? He on his own time. A walking talking urinal with a small hat on can't change that.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Why the fukk would an mc on kendricks level be in a hurry to respond to people t.is friends literally pissed on? He on his own time. A walking talking urinal with a small hat on can't change that.
Yeah this is the same bail yall shot him after Control when multiple emcees took him up on his offer, and he ducked them all

Nah, nah, nah…not this time

Dunno how your mc level metrics work…but for mine, calling nikkas out into the street for the fade then disappearing puts you at least one level below Quavo in the “battle mc boogieman” rankings …. but I have faith in Kenny, he’s dropping this weekend…ain’t no way Big Me is going out like that

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So many quotables in one song

I could never be your #1 fan/Your first #1 had to put in your hand :leon:

What's a prince to a king, he a son, nikka :wow:

Metro, shut ya hoe azz up make some drums nikka :russ:

Drizzy Chippendale, probably got ya bytch chanel :youngsabo:

Every song that made it on a chart he got from Drizzy/ Worried about whatever goin' on with you and :takedat:

Bros turnin' hoes, dawg like I ain't got enough of those :childplease:

Explain the Chippendale Chanel bar