DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick is Post Malone's peer, then.
There is no peer to kendrick. He dropped one 16 bar guest feature. And has the whole game in a twist? Second time he did it. Drake craves being respected in the game. He isn't. You seen the tuna sandwich video? You're riding for a guy who got pissed on by t.is friend and beat up by diddy

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Y'all just let anyone sign up and post here huh? :pachaha:

Can't debate the message ass nikka
Better to save brain cells dawg. 😑

Proverbs 26:4-5

“Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him. Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.”

Braman

Superstar
Daps
That's why it makes me laugh when people think k dot can't get in his bag with the wordplay and pure raps. He moved on to storytelling and concepts because he's trying to reach people on a deeper level. But Kendrick can do any style he wants. That's why I'm excited to see what he comes with. Either way I know he's coming with a classic.

Can’t lie I start doubting him too until I go back and re-listen to his music again and it’s like wait wtf am I thinking, he’s gonna kill this Ngga :heh:

Probably my favorite kendrick verse all time…

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Kendrick has zero classics. He doesn't have classic songs, much less albums. He just a mascot for white people of black realness/authenticity. He's a desperate attempt to fuse Nas and Eminem. Rigamortis and Buried Alive are fire, but dude is largely a fraud.

The average Drake Stan, yall

A lot of goofies with no check and no hoes living vicariously through Fraudrey ask @Lavish :mjlol: