DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
breh are you bipolar? :dahell: first you agreed with the sentiment, then you saw somebody else mention Wayne and you came back talkinbout some "cap" and arguing Wayne's run as if that's what I was arguing against or something. I just forgot about Wayne. You could probably say Jeezy too, but my post was about how saying that Fewtch is a superstar because of Drake is crazy

I actually forgot about Wayne, but good thing I said "probably". The anchoring point in my post though was that saying Fewtch wouldn't be a superstar without Drake is ludicrous :hubie:
Future never did superstar numbers until drake

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Drake is corny as fukk, and I don’t think this track is particularly scathing in any way, but I’m def giving him respect for how he’s applying that pressure, he really seems like he wants a Kendrick diss so he can drop another one he has waiting, he really learnt from the beat down Push gave him

Kendrick really needs to drop one of the greatest diss tracks ever imo to shut him up

Nah... If I'm Kendrick I'm returning the troll favor first. I'm naming it something like "1am at OVO camp!"and I'd rap effortlessly in each style Drake sharked doing the most typical Drake bars i can. Then I'd talk cash shyt about him changing my accent 10 times when I talk.

Doing something like that will counteract the A.I. troll thing while refocusing the attention back on the main songs.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nah... If I'm Kendrick I'm returning the troll favor first. I'm naming it something like "1am at OVO camp!"and I'd rap effortlessly in each style Drake sharked doing the most typical Drake bars i can. Then I'd talk cash shyt about him changing my accent 10 times when I talk.

Doing something like that will counteract the A.I. troll thing while refocusing the attention back on the main songs.

Lol... yall really need to relax. You mapping out strategies for Kendrick to use. This battle gon have yall mentally ill.

Last edited:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Low key you know Kanye is going through it right now and if Drake brushes him off while waiting on Kendrick he might commit that

You know how his ego is.

In his head he thinks he deserves an entire album as a response. He’s gonna probably get 1 or 2 bars on the next song at best, probably right after talking about Ja Morant

I think the opposite…especially if Kendrick keeps stalling, Drake really can’t drop another diss at Dot until responds…but Kanye is an EASY body and he’s a big name and someone he’s actually has issues with (as opposed to Ross for example who is a B-lister clearly just clout chasing)….Drake might go all in on Ye and just b finally put him out his misery to keep his momentum going and further the visuals of him battling a dozen nikkas and serving them all….Kanye ain’t built for any kind of beef, he’s legit crazy and has zero self awareness…him running to give interviews revealing are dead ass calling nikkas up begging them to diss Drake with them makes all of them look silly, that’s some shyt you’re supposed to keep under wraps but Kanye’s half retarded :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
him running to give interviews revealing are dead ass calling nikkas up begging them to diss Drake with them makes all of them look silly, that’s some shyt you’re supposed to keep under wraps but Kanye’s half retarded
There was an interview where Ye says Metro was on his Nick Fury shyt recruiting? :mjlol:
Also I imagine that clip with Kanye saying he used backpack rappers would be used in a diss.

Drake should ignore Kanye IMO. Not worth getting dragged into fukkery by someone with such a large platform, plus if shyt goes too left you run the risk of Pusha jumping in.
Ehh, he took shots at pusha on scary hours, so doubt he cares about him jumping in