DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
There was an interview where Ye says Metro was on his Nick Fury shyt recruiting? :mjlol:
Also I imagine that clip with Kanye saying he used backpack rappers would be used in a diss.

Ehh, he took shots at pusha on scary hours, so doubt he cares about him jumping in

Nope it was Future, who coincidentally I think is skating in this whole ordeal…he’s a rapper but it’s almost like everyone (from the fans to the media, to even Drake himself) are treating him like he’s Metro….nobody is talking about how he’s recruiting everyone he can think of to diss Drake, while his own disses have been light as hell…I feel likes he has zero expectations from a “rap battle” perspective, it’s weird

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Nope it was Future, who coincidentally I think is skating in this whole ordeal…he’s a rapper but it’s almost like everyone (from the fans to the media, to even Drake himself) are treating him like he’s Metro….nobody is talking about how he’s recruiting everyone he can think of to diss Drake, while his own disses have been light as hell…I feel likes he has zero expectations from a “rap battle” perspective, it’s weird

This is facts.

Daps
I think the opposite…especially if Kendrick keeps stalling, Drake really can’t drop another diss at Dot until responds…but Kanye is an EASY body and he’s a big name and someone he’s actually has issues with (as opposed to Ross for example who is a B-lister clearly just clout chasing)….Drake might go all in on Ye and just b finally put him out his misery to keep his momentum going and further the visuals of him battling a dozen nikkas and serving them all….Kanye ain’t built for any kind of beef, he’s legit crazy and has zero self awareness…him running to give interviews revealing are dead ass calling nikkas up begging them to diss Drake with them makes all of them look silly, that’s some shyt you’re supposed to keep under wraps but Kanye’s half retarded :mjlol:
Drake already slaughtered Kanye with duppy

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Link? Dafuq he was giving it up like that in the interview? Was joe budden right again? :dahell:
I don't really listen to Budden so I don't know. But I believe it's that same X conspiracy Nap was posting about. It had to do with Drake owning part of a label and getting publishing $ for his enemies. This is Ye saying he is in tight with some music exec and getting unfair exposure chart positions. So it's different but still in the vein of "Drake is getting perks because he's half-white or Jewish!"

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
ODctNzQzMi5qcGVn.jpeg

VS.

7cac66d4da3306bc0f4e8050bcbe6abe.500x500x1.jpg

LET'S *clap clap* fukking GO

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Drake dissing Ye would not be smart. Ye is like the Joker if he had Lex Luthor money. Ye is highly unstable, who the fukk knows what lengths he would go when angered. He already got the Story of Adidon and the black face photos leaked. I'm highly certain Ye paid a high price to get those blackface pics. I'm sure there's even more shyt in Drake's closet. Leave that nut alone. 😅

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Did coli already address this?

I orginally posted the clip and I’m true fashion they outright ignored it or continued to juelz

Same clip when ross said him and Drake are in the 2% of writers and creators…

It was more juelzing

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Drake dissing Ye would not be smart. Ye is like the Joker if he had Lex Luthor money. Ye is highly unstable, who the fukk knows what lengths he would go when angered. He already got the Story of Adidon and the black face photos leaked. I'm highly certain Ye paid a high price to get those blackface pics. I'm sure there's even more shyt in Drake's closet. Leave that nut alone. 😅
Fam Drake been dissing Ye and even was smashing Kim while he was doing it… Ye been lost just off this alone… :mjlol: