DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Who mentioned selling units? Snoop doesn’t just make music with anybody. I’m talking about influence. At one point Drake needed Future.
You don't have to be influential to get a record with snoop dogg lmao. Wtf is the point of this discussion if we aren't discussing stardom

Daps
You brehs are crazy. 50 aside, Future's run is probably the best this side of the millennium in terms of having the streets. It's the reason why Drake attached himself to Fewtch.
What the numbers look like? Future didn't have a run like Wayne. Stop it

Daps
Nobody said future needed drake to be hot in the streets. I said future wasn't a superstar until he attached himself to drake. nikkas moving goalposts like crazy.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You brehs are crazy. 50 aside, Future's run is probably the best this side of the millennium in terms of having the streets. It's the reason why Drake attached himself to Fewtch.
Cap

Wayne run was 100000000000 times bigger than Futures lol

Drake and Nicki are an extension of Wayne’s run.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These weirdos don’t know. They only go by billboard.

All I heard was Future that whole year.

Cap

Wayne run was 100000000000 times bigger than Futures lol

Drake and Nicki are an extension of Wayne’s run.

breh are you bipolar? :dahell: first you agreed with the sentiment, then you saw somebody else mention Wayne and you came back talkinbout some "cap" and arguing Wayne's run as if that's what I was arguing against or something. I just forgot about Wayne. You could probably say Jeezy too, but my post was about how saying that Fewtch is a superstar because of Drake is crazy

What the numbers look like? Future didn't have a run like Wayne. Stop it

I actually forgot about Wayne, but good thing I said "probably". The anchoring point in my post though was that saying Fewtch wouldn't be a superstar without Drake is ludicrous :hubie:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
breh are you bipolar? :dahell: first you agreed with the sentiment, then you saw somebody else mention Wayne and you came back talkinbout some "cap" and arguing Wayne's run as if that's what I was arguing against or something. I just forgot about Wayne

I actually forgot about Wayne, but good thing I said "probably". The anchoring point in my post though was that saying Fewtch wouldn't be a superstar without Drake is ludicrous :hubie:
Prolly quoted the wrong post. Idk. I’m under the weather this weekend so I’ve been home 🏠

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prolly quoted the wrong post. Idk. I’m under the weather this weekend so I’ve been home 🏠

All good. I think nuance and context are important. Realistically, Future has been on fire for a minute - and that predates any association with Drake.

Get better though breh :salute: