DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
Fam Drake been dissing Ye and even was smashing Kim while he was doing it… Ye been lost just off this alone… :mjlol:

It's like I said in a diff thread. Ye has a younger Kim clone now. I really don't think he gives a fukk about who Kim is fukking currently. I think this is the whole reason he's jumping back in on this because he's less sensitive towards the Kim subject now. At one point I definitely believe the Kim thing would've had Ye in mental shambles but I think that's probably a nonfactor now. Now if someone fukked his current piece that's different.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Yeah because he wants to make a fresh thread if and when the actual diss drops. He said it just became a thread with people trolling.
Thats the fukking anticipation thread. They killed a thread that was getting traction. This place is so stupid with bias. Now thats just gonna create like 5 threads

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
I hope Kanye's retarded mush mouth ass keeps talking. It puts the public in Drake's favor without trying. His low IQ was the secret ingredient to this win :ohlawd:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thats the fukking anticipation thread. They killed a thread that was getting traction. This place is so stupid with bias. Now thats just gonna create like 5 threads

It wasn't an anticipation thread, it was the AI Kendrick thread, @Sad Bunny just changed the title to troll people. It seems to have worked.

And if there's 5 Kendrick threads, they'll all be merged. Same as all these threads were merged. What, you thought this was the only thread about this song? There was like 3-4 at the same time. This just happened to be the first.

Fred.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It's like I said in a diff thread. Ye has a younger Kim clone now. I really don't think he gives a fukk about who Kim is fukking currently. I think this is the whole reason he's jumping back in on this because he's less sensitive towards the Kim subject now. At one point I definitely believe the Kim thing would've had Ye in mental shambles but I think that's probably a nonfactor now. Now if someone fukked his current piece that's different.
I don't think highly of kim but that retarded talentless bytch ain't no clone. whatever bad i think about Kim, she's a brand and worth way more than kanyes new hoe.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I don't think highly of kim but that retarded talentless bytch ain't no clone. whatever bad i think about Kim, she's a brand and worth way more than kanyes new hoe.
You're talking about brand worth when Ye happily burns down his brand partnerships for seemingly no reason. I'm sure that's a moot point to him right now.