DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Cause snoop probably respects them as musicians. There’s a lot of other artists who makes songs with everybody. Snoop is a worldwide name.
:russ: sure. You think Snoop respects corey fukking feldman as a musician?

you think snoop respects this fukking herb?

you think snoop did this cause of singer's artistry?

just say you never know what the fukk you talking about

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Speaking of which...has Snoop ever done a song with Drake? I can't think of one off top which seems weird.
Yes. No Guns Allowed on Snoop's reggae album. He's said many times he's a fan of Drake. Snoop is even on For All The Dogs doing the interlude.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

How the hell you know these songs in the first place? I don’t listen to this shyt :mjtf:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
How the hell you know these songs in the first place? I don’t listen to this shyt :mjtf:
neither do i. I browsed that spotify link @klientel posted for random songs.

It proves our point you're a fukking idiot who says anything, cause the playlist literally proves snoop WILL-WORK-WITH-ANYONE for the right price.

none of this perfectionist, respect for the artist bullshyt you're saying.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
neither do i. I browsed that spotify link @klientel posted for random songs.

It proves our point you're a fukking idiot who says anything, cause the playlist literally proves snoop WILL-WORK-WITH-ANYONE for the right price.

none of this perfectionist, respect for the artist bullshyt you're saying.

We don't know if it's for a price, it can even be relationships he has with them in the music biz. Most artist do favors and jump on features. Snoop's fans are bigger than just rap. That's why he's got pop songs.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
We don't know if it's for a price, it can even be relationships he has with them in the music biz. Most artist do favors and jump on features. Snoop's fans are bigger than just rap. That's why he's got pop songs.
nikkaz acting like Top aint made Kenny do features for Taylor Swift, Dido, Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5, etc for the right price. The delusion is real breh. Ignore these fools

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

:pachaha: I don’t get why there’s even any pushback to this. You can literally type in “feat snoop dogg” on YouTube and find all kind of random gems that were forgotten before the songs even got mastered. :russ: Snoop has been past artistic integrity for 2 decades and honestly I don’t even blame him.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plenty of rappers made songs with pure pop stars. shyt, even Raekwon jumped on a Justin Bieber song :dead:
Bro you are all over the place, I’m not even sure what point you are trying to make now.

Kendrick gotta drop soon. I’m worried to see what it will be like around this time next week

Drop Drop Drop Drop

200w.gif