DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even know who Corey Feldman is cause I don’t listen to that music. I’m saying Snoop is a perfectionist. He’s from the Dre family tree.
I think the point is, Snoop making a song with future doesn’t mean jack shyt. Snoop will make a song with me if I have enough money. He’s literally said it out of his own mouth, you get 16 bars and an hour of his time if you pay him.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I’m saying Snoop is a perfectionist. He’s from the Dre family tree.
...what does that have to do with anything? And how do you know he's a perfectionist?

Many came from Dre's tree that aren't perfectionists

Do you just say shyt to make it sound like you know what you're talking about, pale-breh?

I think the point is, Snoop making a song with future doesn’t mean jack shyt. Snoop will make a song with me if I have enough money. He’s literally said it out of his own mouth, you get 16 bars and an hour of his time if you pay him.
yep

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low key you know Kanye is going through it right now and if Drake brushes him off while waiting on Kendrick he might commit that

You know how his ego is.

In his head he thinks he deserves an entire album as a response. He’s gonna probably get 1 or 2 bars on the next song at best, probably right after talking about Ja Morant

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

...what does that have to do with anything? And how do you know he's a perfectionist?

Many came from Dre's tree that aren't perfectionists

Do you just say shyt to make it sound like you know what you're talking about, pale-breh?

yep

Future has longevity, his track record speaks.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
okay and?

that wasn't your original point of contention. your dumbass talking about snoop wouldn't do music with just anybody, when that just isn't the case...he'll literally do music with anyone.

Cause snoop probably respects them as musicians. There’s a lot of other artists who makes songs with everybody. Snoop is a worldwide name.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I remember the day wayne spit one of drake's verses and brought him out on stage to introduce him.

People thought he was some corny kanye west clone before he started getting cosigns from everyone, now people believe he made people like rick ross and future.
For real.

Everyone was laughing at him.