DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I think Hi Whitney is real

What are the chances it leaks the same day as Push Ups, or around the same time

Drake went out his way to tell AK it ain't real

You can hear people talking and rustling in the background

Drake ain't standing on business

@Piff Perkins
@hex
@CASHAPP
It sounded just like AI though, the vocals were clearly fake. Same way you could tell the Kendrick diss was fake. It struggles to imitate emotion or increases in flow/tempo at which point the vocals get choppy.

I'm sure Drake has plans to say her name again on the follow up to Push Ups, he alluded to some shyt on there. But that record isn't real.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Disagree. Drake didn’t help Future during his 3peat which helped Future gain a lot of respect and success.

Drake wouldn’t be a superstar with the Wayne co-sign and connections. Drake wouldn’t be a superstar without all the “street” rappers co-signing him.

Everyone on SOHH laughed at Drake when pics of him and Wayne started floated around. I remember it like yesterday.
I remember the day wayne spit one of drake's verses and brought him out on stage to introduce him.

People thought he was some corny kanye west clone before he started getting cosigns from everyone, now people believe he made people like rick ross and future.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It sounded just like AI though, the vocals were clearly fake. Same way you could tell the Kendrick diss was fake. It struggles to imitate emotion or increases in flow/tempo at which point the vocals get choppy.

I'm sure Drake has plans to say her name again on the follow up to Push Ups, he alluded to some shyt on there. But that record isn't real.
It sounds even more fake than that Kendrick song. Doesn't even sound like drake's flow.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I remember the day wayne spit one of drake's verses and brought him out on stage to introduce him.

People thought he was some corny kanye west clone before he started getting cosigns from everyone, now people believe he made people like rick ross and future.
It's wild

The first song I saw him on was Ransom when it showed up on YouTube

I was like is this another rapper that we'll never hear from again

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Maybe!

But if it comes out it's true, I said it here first!

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who mentioned selling units? Snoop doesn’t just make music with anybody. I’m talking about influence. At one point Drake needed Future.
Nah Snoop will do a feature for ANYBODY if they pay him. Dude has hundreds of them out there that you probably never even heard because the song was so trash.

It’s not like he’s Hov and you rarely see him on features :mjlol:

Open Spotify and keep scrolling

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Nah Snoop will do a feature for ANYBODY if they pay him. Dude has hundreds of them out there that you probably never even heard because the song was so trash.

It’s not like he’s Hov and you rarely see him on features :mjlol:

Open Spotify and keep scrolling

Snoop does features for artists that are serious about what they do in their art.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Speaking of which...has Snoop ever done a song with Drake? I can't think of one off top which seems weird.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Y’all niccas that are having panic attacks and getting stressed out because Kendrick hasn’t replied yet need to R-E-L-A-X. Where is your faith?

Why do you want him to drop on Drake’s time? Just because Drake said “drop”, Kendrick should appease him? Stay unpredictable in times of war. Let the breh cook the way that he wants to. Kenny on his Sun-Tzu shyt right now.

IMG-5177.jpg

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I don’t even know who Corey Feldman is cause I don’t listen to that music. I’m saying Snoop is a perfectionist. He’s from the Dre family tree.
You don’t know who Corey Feldman is? He’s an actor, mainly from 80s movies. He was in Stand By Me and The Lost Boys.

He defended Michael Jackson when everyone was trying to say MJ molested kids. Corey spoke up about pedophiles in Hollywood.