DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Disagree. Drake didn’t help Future during his 3peat which helped Future gain a lot of respect and success.

Drake wouldn’t be a superstar with the Wayne co-sign and connections. Drake wouldn’t be a superstar without all the “street” rappers co-signing him.

Everyone on SOHH laughed at Drake when pics of him and Wayne started floated around. I remember it like yesterday.
Drake gave future his best numbers with wattba

Biggest song on ds2 was with drake. Drake definitely helped future crossover. Without drake, future lacks a large number of colossal singles and a large number of his albums wouldn't be big in the streaming era. I never liked you did numbers because of drake. Hol because of drake. List goes on

Never said Wayne didn't put drake on. He did. Without Wayne, Nicki and drake wouldn't do big numbers from the start or possibly ever. Cosigns matter.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Drake gave future his best numbers with wattba

Biggest song on ds2 was with drake. Drake definitely helped future crossover. Without drake, future lacks a large number of colossal singles and a large number of his albums wouldn't be big in the streaming era. I never liked you did numbers because of drake. Hol because of drake. List goes on

Never said Wayne didn't put drake on. He did. Without Wayne, Nicki and drake wouldn't do big numbers from the start or possibly ever. Cosigns matter.
Drake called and Future and asked to be on DS2 lol

Future wrote songs for Drake.

Daps
Drake called and Future and asked to be on DS2 lol

Future wrote songs for Drake.
What does any of this (even if it's true) have to do with futures numbers? Futures biggest albums have drake and the vast majority of the songs that are his biggest records on his albums are with drake lmao

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You brehs are crazy. 50 aside, Future's run is probably the best this side of the millennium in terms of having the streets. It's the reason why Drake attached himself to Fewtch.
These weirdos don’t know. They only go by billboard.

All I heard was Future that whole year.

You woulda thought March Madness and Trap nikkas were No. 1 billboard songs as much play as those got.

Stick Talk was probably bigger than Where You At. Lol

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I think Hi Whitney is real

What are the chances it leaks the same day as Push Ups, or around the same time

Drake went out his way to tell AK it ain't real

You can hear people talking and rustling in the background

Drake ain't standing on business

@Piff Perkins
@hex