DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Even Youtube is corny to me. Unless people are doing bar breakdowns and explaining the disses for the slow peoole, all I’m seeing is a bunch of grown men gossiping and glazing.

I’m just here for the raps :manny:
Real recognize real.

Billie Jean

everything I did wrong...worked.
Daps
Reppin
Neverland
If Drake wins its gonna fukk with the hip hop space–time continuum:wow:

Shyts about to look like when Scar tookover pride rock. This what about to happen to any hip hop purists when they start talking about bars

rUYCRA.gif

Will K. Dot avert such a fate or will he hide from his destiny?

*snaps fingers*

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
The stannery has reached all time nasty levels :mjlol:

Its at the point that regardless of what tracks drop from this point onwards, the respective Stan’s are gonna say their guy won. Push Ups is a good 6.5/10 track that deserves a response but even if Kendrick drops a response, I don't think there will be genuine discussions coming from either side.

The level of hyperbole makes me wish social media was a thing when Jay and Nas were beefing. People would have been losing their shyt waiting all those months for Ether to drop :mjlol:

That’s how it has always been. The stans like the track from their fav rapper and think they won and the rest of us enjoy the music

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If Drake wins its gonna fukk with the hip hop space–time continuum:wow:

Shyts about to look like when Scar tookover pride rock. This what about to happen to any hip hop purists when they start talking about bars

rUYCRA.gif

Will K. Dot avert such a fate or will he hide from his destiny?

*snaps fingers*
DMX rolling over in his grave :mjcry:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Nah, I've heard it too. The shyt is vicious and it has a new Pusha T. verse going at Drake. I played it for a K. Dot fan and it was so vicious he actually cried for Drake, like shed real tears.

Can comfirm Hitler speech at the beginning. Drake is a Jew, remember?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There is clear biases everywhere I go and instead of them stepping back and seeing what will happen they're ruining the beef because they want their guy to win so badly.

You see it's one of the reasons I doubt there will be a definitive winner, all these entities will ensure the narrative of their guy is heavily pushed