DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I said it’s ok? Or did I say that’s where the game is at today? Dont say shyt I didn’t say… I said todays game nobody gives a fukk around who wrote what… I also said with the amount of music that Drake put out its next to impossible for him to write everything… just like who said those who write they drop projects every 3-5 years because they can’t put out the amount of music where it’s them as the sole writer..
This is obviously not true. Fans definitely care. His fans just don’t

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Would you have said that if Drake ain’t finally release the track officially? Kendrick had all week bro
Maybe not, but it's all relative. I definitely think he should drop soon, but putting arbitrary timelines on shyt like this isn't necessary either

Going against Drake you need to be strategic and account for the social media antics and industry pull he has. Kendrick might have known this was going to be officially released today

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
All the gimmicks aren't gonna work in this battle. Small feet. You short. Extortion baby.

The real hip hop media is not falling for that shyt. His dikk riders might celebrate that, but this is coming down to potency in them verses. Cause when the real legends start speaking on the outcome that's what's really gonna hit Aubrey deep down. Who had the better tracks. Better lyrics. Better songs. All the shoe size shyt is good marketing. But Aubrey gotta actually outRAP Kendrick. Like Budden said. That lame shyt BBL talking about is not gonna get it done. The real heads are gonna decide the winner in this battle.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
artworks-frq6Z6qV3HMbSyQc-kyzRig-t500x500.jpg

this cover for the track was doper lol