DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I figured Drake was gonna step directly on Kenny’s joint with a response within hours when he drops it…but when I heard that whoo kid drop still on the DSP version of Push Ups it made me think maybe he has a whole mixtape ready to go getting to Kenny and the Avengers on some G Unit Radio shyt ….especially if Dot gonna stretch this shot all the way into a rollout for an album that’s a month away

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

This is why I never want to hear shyt about "the culture" existing or mattering. The way black platforms and figures fell over themselves to give this lame ass (racist) piece of shyt the clout he needed will never sit right with me. I get why he's able to attract drugged out flunkies, gang members, etc to do his show. But Joe Budden gave this dude support. Rap radio stations gave him support. Major label artists that didn't even need him gave him support. Pathetic.

The source for this claim is the same Drake stan who was posted the fake Kendrick ghostwriting accusations last week. I'm not saying Kanye definitively didn't do a remix. I'm saying I need a better source than a blue check twitter faq. I hate the way we're seeing rap media morph into a collection of fake news that gets regurgitated by gossip blogs and blue check twitter accounts until it's proven to be fake.

They even got people claiming Push Ups is AI now. This shyt is bullshyt engagement farming for clicks.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the gimmicks aren't gonna work in this battle. Small feet. You short. Extortion baby.

The real hip hop media is not falling for that shyt. His dikk riders might celebrate that, but this is coming down to potency in them verses. Cause when the real legends start speaking on the outcome that's what's really gonna hit Aubrey deep down. Who had the better tracks. Better lyrics. Better songs. All the shoe size shyt is good marketing. But Aubrey gotta actually outRAP Kendrick. Like Budden said. That lame shyt BBL talking about is not gonna get it done. The real heads are gonna decide the winner in this battle.

On 2 group chats I’m on
-Bunch of homies from NYC (age 31-36)
Think the beef is corny w the social media games. This nikka Drake getting BBLs and commenting on another
-Bunch of homies from all over (age 29-36)
Think Drake is winning by getting extra disrespectful.

I’m low 30’s from NYC. I’m used to dancehall clashes + old school hip-hop beef. The 2nd group chat be making me seem crazy for not understanding Drake’s social media antics and how commenting on other men shoe size isn’t gay.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
On 2 group chats I’m on
-Bunch of homies from NYC (age 31-36)
Think the beef is corny w the social media games. This nikka Drake getting BBLs and commenting on another
-Bunch of homies from all over (age 29-36)
Think Drake is winning by getting extra disrespectful.

I’m low 30’s from NYC. I’m used to dancehall clashes + old school hip-hop beef. The 2nd group chat be making me seem crazy for not understanding Drake’s social media antics and how commenting on other men shoe size isn’t gay.
No one cares about your group chats nikka

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I figured Drake was gonna step directly on Kenny’s joint with a response within hours when he drops it…but when I heard that whoo kid drop still on the DSP version of Push Ups it made me think maybe he has a whole mixtape ready to go getting to Kenny and the Avengers on some G Unit Radio shyt ….especially if Dot gonna stretch this shot all the way into a rollout for an album that’s a month away
He clearly has something nasty waiting on Kendrick, he hints at it at the end of push-ups. He's trying to bait Kendrick into dropping. Kendrick better shoot and land

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
shout out to pusha… wasted no time after drake dropped duppy and packed up drake into submission in 3-4 days flat. had that boy writing press releases and explaining himself all over IG. all this waiting is cool and all but im at the point where id lock anything that kendricks reply wont touch story of adidon when its all said and done. the fact that drake is so confident after that massacre speaks volumes… i hope im wrong but im prepared for disappointment :hubie: