DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This is why I never want to hear shyt about "the culture" existing or mattering. The way black platforms and figures fell over themselves to give this lame ass (racist) piece of shyt the clout he needed will never sit right with me. I get why he's able to attract drugged out flunkies, gang members, etc to do his show. But Joe Budden gave this dude support. Rap radio stations gave him support. Major label artists that didn't even need him gave him support. Pathetic.

The source for this claim is the same Drake stan who was posted the fake Kendrick ghostwriting accusations last week. I'm not saying Kanye definitively didn't do a remix. I'm saying I need a better source than a blue check twitter faq. I hate the way we're seeing rap media morph into a collection of fake news that gets regurgitated by gossip blogs and blue check twitter accounts until it's proven to be fake.

They even got people claiming Push Ups is AI now. This shyt is bullshyt engagement farming for clicks.
He shouldn't even have been able to do that

The gang members will go to war with ppl that look like them but will bow down to the white man

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
artworks-frq6Z6qV3HMbSyQc-kyzRig-t500x500.jpg

this cover for the track was doper lol
That’s dope to you? This dude Drake is a male instathot

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
No Jumper is virtually dead, its just smoke and mirrors making it seem like its still somewhat popping. ..sort of like Club House when they had Wack running 5 rooms to keep it in the news cycle. Adam is subsidizing the the operation with his adult content.
Basically its hooked up to a ventilator.
This is why I never want to hear shyt about "the culture" existing or mattering. The way black platforms and figures fell over themselves to give this lame ass (racist) piece of shyt the clout he needed will never sit right with me. I get why he's able to attract drugged out flunkies, gang members, etc to do his show. But Joe Budden gave this dude support. Rap radio stations gave him support. Major label artists that didn't even need him gave him support. Pathetic.

The source for this claim is the same Drake stan who was posted the fake Kendrick ghostwriting accusations last week. I'm not saying Kanye definitively didn't do a remix. I'm saying I need a better source than a blue check twitter faq. I hate the way we're seeing rap media morph into a collection of fake news that gets regurgitated by gossip blogs and blue check twitter accounts until it's proven to be fake.

They even got people claiming Push Ups is AI now. This shyt is bullshyt engagement farming for clicks.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
No Jumper is virtually dead, its just smoke and mirrors making it seem like its still somewhat popping ..sort of like Club House when they had Wack running 5 rooms to keep it in the news cycle. Basically its hooked up to a ventilator.

yeah low key. NJ rapidly falling off

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
No Jumper is virtually dead, its just smoke and mirrors making it seem like its still somewhat popping ..sort of like Club House when they had Wack running 5 rooms to keep it in the news cycle. Basically its hooked up to a ventilator.
Chomo16 films his wife fukking a gang of bros, hypes Drake dikk pics, acts gay for pay, and is an admitted chomo on more than 3 occasions, anybody posting his platform is a fukking pedo supporter

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
On 2 group chats I’m on
-Bunch of homies from NYC (age 31-36)
Think the beef is corny w the social media games. This nikka Drake getting BBLs and commenting on another
-Bunch of homies from all over (age 29-36)
Think Drake is winning by getting extra disrespectful.

I’m low 30’s from NYC. I’m used to dancehall clashes + old school hip-hop beef. The 2nd group chat be making me seem crazy for not understanding Drake’s social media antics and how commenting on other men shoe size isn’t gay.
Seems more like a regional difference than age thing :yeshrug:
I think yall taking the shoe size gay shyt too seriously too :dahell:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
shout out to pusha… wasted no time after drake dropped duppy and packed up drake into submission in 3-4 days flat. had that boy writing press releases and explaining himself all over IG. all this waiting is cool and all but im at the point where id lock anything that kendricks reply wont touch story of adidon when its all said and done. the fact that drake is so confident after that massacre speaks volumes… i hope im wrong but im prepared for disappointment :hubie:
Drake is confident, because nikkas:

Normalized him wearing BlackFace as a half J€w and not pressed him
Normalized him not speakin on Black issues since w/o gettin pressed
Normalized him dissin Patois yet co-opting it for his songs & image and not pressed him
Normalized him not writing his records
Normalized him having liposuction done
Normalized him having ab-sculpture done
Normalized him having a nosejob done to erase the feature from his AA father
Normalized him weaponizing his J€wish identity to paint Black ppl as racist while using the N word

Would you not laugh confidently if you think about how you started from this

I bet he looks himself in the mirror every day like:
Dumb ass nikkas really let all that slide aye :heh:

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Drake is confident, because nikkas:

Normalized him wearing BlackFace as a half J€w and not pressed him
Normalized him not speaking on Black issues since and not pressed him
Normalized him dissing Patois yet co-opting it for his songs & image and not pressed him
Normalized him not writing his records
Normalized him having liposuction done
Normalized him having ab-sculpture done
Normalized him having a nosejob done to erase the feature from his AA father
Normalized him weaponizing his J€wish identity to paint Black ppl as racist while using the N word

Would you not laugh confidently if you think about how you started from this

I bet he looks himself in the mirror every day like:
Dumb ass nikkas really let all that slide aye :heh:

I think he actually believes it himself now

On that RDJ in Tropic Thunder

Last edited: